Stinky Stickers!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
orange and silver?

that will work bud jus make the small ones orange for the truck and by the way shes coming to panama to chill with the club:)

Last edited:
05dodgesrt10 said:
that will work bud jus make the small ones orange for the truck and by the way shes coming to panama to chull with the club:)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

stopped in today on the way home and got him to make up a few different deals, as soon as they are done I will post up pics

got an orange one done for the tangerine truck:D

one blue one, but need to get that changed,

a couple that will be 11 x 11

and a couple that will be 11 x 20

i got a black one on the under side of my hood ppl see it and think i have some major motor work done lol

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
stopped in today on the way home and got him to make up a few different deals, as soon as they are done I will post up pics

got an orange one done for the tangerine truck:D

one blue one, but need to get that changed,

a couple that will be 11 x 11

and a couple that will be 11 x 20

Good deal buddy, i'm hoping to have mine on for the pcb gtg, thanks for keepin us updated big guy ;)

they should be about done, along with a couple other things, I will run by there tommorrow and see how they are doing on them

Stickers are awesome!

picked up some of the small ones bud, but yours the large one he promised to be done by friday................yeah ok, we shall seee;)

Got the decal in today, not sure what u were talkin about but it looks great to me buddy! I'm gonna try and get it installed next week so I'll get some pics up when I do ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back