STOCK air-box and TB?

Ronin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a stock air-box and/or throttle body lying around that they'd like to get rid of? As long as they're not near destroyed I'd be happy to take them off yer hands...

PM me.

Thanks,

Matty

I got some if you need them. they got 2752 miles on them. Pix if you want them unless you do not need them anymore.

Big Worm said:
I got some if you need them. they got 2752 miles on them. Pix if you want them unless you do not need them anymore.

BW,

Looks like I have an air-box lined up, did you have a TB too? Thanks,

Matty

Yes I got a ROE TB, so I will send you the info if you are interested. I will let them go for $100.00 and I will pay for shipping if you are still interested and I will give you the information for delivery. Yea I got a Volant and ROE TB so they are laying there,

i have both a stock air box and a stock T/B if any of the others fall through ,,just let me know ,,,peace out

Big Worm said:
Yes I got a ROE TB, so I will send you the info if you are interested. I will let them go for $100.00 and I will pay for shipping if you are still interested and I will give you the information for delivery. Yea I got a Volant and ROE TB so they are laying there,

Sent ya a PM, thanks Jesus...

Matty

edit***whoops, wouldn't go through, your box is full!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back