stock muffler

my wife was happy when I managed to get rid of the stock one sitting in my garage, and the guy also gave me about 150 bucks! haha

spare wing is gone as well!

I Have my stock muffler with the 4 pipes cut off, leaving about 6 inches of pipe on each side..... An easy reinstall.....

I'll trade you for something Viper Truck Related....

Pm Me

I got one sitting on the side of the house.Let me know if you want it and throw me 25.00 + shipping cost.Paypal preferred.Shipping will probley kill ya though.

mooni said:
Wife says that she is sick and tired of the magnaflo sound. Need a stocker. Please help.
Ear plugs are way cheaper. Get a set for her so she doesn't have to endure that nasty magnaflow sound :rolleyes: and get a set for you so you don't have to hear her bitch about it :D

mooni said:
Wife says that she is sick and tired of the magnaflo sound. Need a stocker. Please help.

Indeed, they do sound like a cheap set of " Cherry Bomb" glsasspacks.:argh: :argh:

I have a 2004 RC and the stock system in storage. I'm in Bakersfield . PM a phone number and we'll work out a deal if these will work.

i have one stashed in the corner of my garage.....out wait, thats my water heater!:D

DUDE look into TWISTER MUFFLERS!

NO DRONE KILLER IDLE SOUND!

http://www.flopro.com/Twister.htm

Just have them cut the magnaflow off and weld in two 3" twisters I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.

I had the same problem with my wife, this fixed it and it sounds like a beast!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back