STOCK OEM WHEELS

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are off of my truck that I no longer have. I took them off to get another stock set powdercoated and mounted. One of the wheels has curb rash in two spots, another wheel has a small blemish/scratch? The other two wheels are spotless. I am hoping to keep this as local as possible, because I think shipping is going to be kinda pricey. If you are interested let me know and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks all!

Attachments

• wheel1.JPG
    wheel1.JPG
    651.3 KB · Views: 101
  • wheel1a.JPG
    wheel1a.JPG
    614.1 KB · Views: 156
  • wheel1b.JPG
    wheel1b.JPG
    659.7 KB · Views: 112
  • wheel2a.JPG
    wheel2a.JPG
    561 KB · Views: 136
  • wheels1.JPG
    wheels1.JPG
    706.2 KB · Views: 1,103
  • whhel2.JPG
    whhel2.JPG
    646.2 KB · Views: 1,226
that was the last of my truck parts, but I am going to stick around cuz I always enjoy reading all the posts and who knows...I may end up getting another down the road:D

that was the last of my truck parts, but I am going to stick around cuz I always enjoy reading all the posts and who knows...I may end up getting another down the road:D

Hell yes stick around, ones a SRT10 brother always a SRT10 brother.:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Dude,, i stopped by Black BBQ house on way home like you said and bought a half a brisket and some bbq yard bird to take home ,,,,,

that place is the shitz ,,,,even my hound dog like that bbq ,,,now my whole truck smells like that place ,,,make me hungry ever time i get in it lol,,,thanks again Gary:rock:

Dude,, i stopped by Black BBQ house on way home like you said and bought a half a brisket and some bbq yard bird to take home ,,,,,

that place is the shitz ,,,,even my hound dog like that bbq ,,,now my whole truck smells like that place ,,,make me hungry ever time i get in it lol,,,thanks again Gary:rock:

Now you gotta try Chisholm trail BBQ in the same town. Then you might as well try Krutz Market BBQ and then Smitty's. I have had Krutz and Blacks, so far Blacks is my favorite. Will prolly head back this Saturday to Chisholm trail. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back