Stock Rear Shackles

flamesarewicked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a set of stock rear shackles for my 2005 RC. Im going back to stock ride height and I already picked up some stock front springs and new bilstein shocks so now all im lacking now is the rear shackles.

Im looking for a set of stock rear shackles for my 2005 RC. Im going back to stock ride height and I already picked up some stock front springs and new bilstein shocks so now all im lacking now is the rear shackles.

Anyone have any pictures of these shackles? I don't think I've ever seen the stock ones.

Are you sure you need shackles? Do you have pictures of your leaf springs? The reason I ask is the rear is usually lowered with blocks and you just have to change out the U-bolts because the lowering kit bolts will be too long.

I don't know if they are the same or not but this is the rear shackle off a QC next to a DJM shackle.

45.jpg

They sell them on eBay if you really need them like right now. I think I saw them for about $50 a piece.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back