Stock Rims and Tires

precisiondyeing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm ready to sell, but what is the going price for 4 stock wheels with no road rash and stock Pirelli Scorpion tires (of which 2 are nearly new, 2 are 75% worn? Just wondering..thanks for your input!

Michael

in just bought 2 brand new stock 22" rims for $250 for both, guy wrecked his truck so he bought 2 rims 2 repleace damage ones, the insurance company ended up totaling the truck, so he was stuck with rims, post some picture so the forum can see them. good luck

I think there would be more demand for them on Dodgr Forum where everyone doesn't have them. They would bolt right on to a Ram 1500 right?

precisiondyeing said:
I think there would be more demand for them on Dodgr Forum where everyone doesn't have them. They would bolt right on to a Ram 1500 right?

Good thinking. If I had extra cash, I might pick some up just to send them out for some Permastar black chrome treatment. I wouldn't want to mess with my stock Night Runners.

Depending on what you want for them, I might be interested.

I think they are worth about..... ummm... $350! ;)

Seriously, if you do decide to sell, I might be interested.

he could donate them to you since your keeping him free and all:D

IOf the tires are in good shape you should pull aboput $1k maybe a hair more... go put them on dodgetalk and youll have the Hemi and 4.7 guys goin nuts

Well mine have small scratches that go through the clear coat and a body shop quoted my insureance to fix them, $400 per wheel to send out and have re-finished or $649 per wheel for new OEM ones. I think $800 would be an awesome deal for anyone:marchmellow:

precisiondyeing said:
I'm not sure I'm ready to sell, but what is the going price for 4 stock wheels with mo road rash and stock Pirelli Scorpion tires (of which 2 are nearly new, 2 are 75% worn? Just wondering..thanks for your input!

Michael
Where ya live (zip code) shipping is , well................ouch:D

A guy in Phoenix has a set on Craigslist with 50% tread and no road rash for $600.00

I could use a set if i decide to road race my 10?

Aaron

The set is now officially for sale:

I have a set of 4 OEM Ram SRT10 wheels and tires available. The wheels are 22" x 10" and have a 5 bolt pattern (with a 5.5 offset I think). They are the 10 spoke or also called the double five spoke in cast aluminum alloy with a polished finish. These rims retail at Dodge for $1250 each.*

The tires they are mounted and balanced on are Pirelli Scorpion Zero 305/40/ZR22. Two of which have about 4-5/32" tread left and are about 75% worn. The other two are nearly brand new and have just over 1,000 miles on them. *The tires retail for about $250/ea. *

The total overall height of the wheels and tires inflated is 31" and should bolt directly on to any Gen Ram.*

I am in the Dallas, TX area. The set is available for local pickup or I will ship them If the buyer pays S&H.

I will sell them for $1500. *Please call me if you have any questions at 817-946-1429.*

Michael T.

precisiondyeing said:
Tenatively sold at $1500 with deposit. Will let you know if the deal falls through.
strangely put......i bet it does

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back