Stock SRT10 vs. Modded Lightning vid

Yes I do but I will have to post them when I get home,, I am leaving Port Aransas TX in a few minutes to go back to FL.

Now with my mods I pull on him from a roll race but from a dig he takes me with his DR

stick said:
Yes I do but I will have to post them when I get home,, I am leaving Port Aransas TX in a few minutes to go back to FL.

Now with my mods I pull on him from a roll race but from a dig he takes me with his DR

DR? Drag radials? :dontknow:

Do you take him from a roll with or without passengers in each vehicle?

This was depressing. Beaten by a Ford? Did you miss third? I thought these were at least the fastest of the trucks?..Jeez

Last edited:
Those L's can be sneaky sometimes. We need to get some more videos of us again man, this time with my street tires again and see how things work out in your favor.

(Those FR500's look badass on the back of your '98)

I reckognize the trees!:D:D:D My in laws live in Gulf Breeze....I miss Florida.:(

Nice runs, especially after the mods. Can definately tell there are traction issues from a dig. (Not to mention miss them pesky gears:D).

I only missed gears on the first vid... I still have a stock shifter and never miss 3rd now....still working on 4th

Nice to see the improvements from the first video. Keep modding and you'll get him.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back