Stock T56 fluid

mjd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having a slight problem with my T56 and am going to take it in for warranty but I have D4 fluid in it so I need some stock stuff to put back in before I take it to the dealer.
I'm just trying to avoid buying brand new stock stuff to put in it if they're just going to replace it.

Obviously the lower the miles on it, the better.

Mitch

I am having a slight problem with my T56 and am going to take it in for warranty but I have D4 fluid in it so I need some stock stuff to put back in before I take it to the dealer.
I'm just trying to avoid buying brand new stock stuff to put in it if they're just going to replace it.

Obviously the lower the miles on it, the better.

Mitch

So what your saying is=Your trying to scam the dealership into thinking you had the stock fluid the whole time?:D:elefant:

No not scam. I just know they'll probably deny warranty unless its the stock stuff.

However I had this problem when I had the stock fluid in it I just thought it was normal until recently, and now I'd like to get it replaced.

No not scam. I just know they'll probably deny warranty unless its the stock stuff.

However I had this problem when I had the stock fluid in it I just thought it was normal until recently, and now I'd like to get it replaced.

Just jackin with you a lil man.:D

I really doubt they are gonna be able to tell a difference, unless d4 is ATF and is red

I thought there was a TSB advising that we switch to ATF? :dontknow:

Andy, can you check if there was a TSB advising that we switch to ATF? :dontknow:

I just checked all 3 model years and see no such TSB, however Chrysler has clever ways of hiding recommendations that they make. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back