stock wheel replacement

moparracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just recently caught the curb with one of my rims & need a source for a replacement stock forged polished 22" x 10"...... anyone got any ideas ??? i've heard some get their rims repaired, has anyone done this ?? was it worth it -- look as good as new ??

let me know.....

I had one repaired. It looked good until I realized it was not re-cleared!! I used wheel cleaner on it and it stained it real bad.:eek: Just be sure they throw a couple of coats of clear on it when finished!!:D

after my little oops, LHM picked me up a couple of new ones for 1100 each. It took about a week, but it you keep your eyes open, theres always someone trying to sell for cheep

The wheel repair guys can work miracles, I had to have the polished rims repaired everytime I had the tires roptated on my dually becasue the morons screwed them up. Check with your dealership or local tire distributor, they all have a relationship with a wheel repair guy. If that doesn't work out, it sounds like Bucke77 has a pretty good deal on a factory replacement.

You could check the buy/sell section and see where Steve Austin is selling chromed OEM wheels for about $1800.00 a set. That's most likely the way I will go eventually.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back