Stolen Rims/Tires

If you are like me you know rvery knick or scratch in your wheels. Take a trip to meet this guy as a potential buyer for the truck. If nothing else you will have a piece of mind knowing they arent yours.

Called and talked to him about his special order truck. He thought I was sincerely interested, lol. Name is Courtland Heard Bailey
819 Cedar Dr W.
Hamilton GA 31811
Front tires were made in 13' possibly bought in 14'? Rear tires are 11' and worn much more. Have pics of tread depth, license plate, title, and couple other things.
He stated previous owner special ordered truck with SRT goods from Dodge since he worked at a dealer. Lol
Also says wheels came stock on there "special ordered" as well.
Guilt points his way for sure. Were your stock or aftermarket wheels? Do you have close ups of wheel condition? Note able rash on a wheel that stands out and can be identified? Yup I hate crooks ;)

There is very minor minor rash on 2 of the wheels. There was also this hairline scratch that looked like a circle going around the whole face on one of them. I also had nitrogen valve stem caps, as the tires were filled with nitrogen. Mine were OEM, not replica's.

Im amazed he gave you the full addy, if he sent you some photos of the wheels you can send them to [email protected]

Like you guys said I know every damage area on the rim. I didnt take any close up photos of the wheels. I should have when I had them all off. I will with the new ones. He also lives on the borderline of AL, i really dont think this is the guy it could just be a coincidence.

I think the douche that stole them lives in or around my area. Insurance is covering it.

There is very minor minor rash on 2 of the wheels. There was also this hairline scratch that looked like a circle going around the whole face on one of them. I also had nitrogen valve stem caps, as the tires were filled with nitrogen. Mine were OEM, not replica's.

Im amazed he gave you the full addy, if he sent you some photos of the wheels you can send them to [email protected]

Like you guys said I know every damage area on the rim. I didnt take any close up photos of the wheels. I should have when I had them all off. I will with the new ones. He also lives on the borderline of AL, i really dont think this is the guy it could just be a coincidence.

I think the douche that stole them lives in or around my area. Insurance is covering it.

I'll send the ones I have. The nitrogen fill is another clue as to whether they're yours. Let ins cover them and if police recover other set you have spares. Your stockers are better quality than anything they can replace them with aftermarket.

I'll send the ones I have. The nitrogen fill is another clue as to whether they're yours. Let ins cover them and if police recover other set you have spares. Your stockers are better quality than anything they can replace them with aftermarket. Do you know when you bought a pair of tires or was that previous owner?

Can somebody give me options on wheels, this is going to look like a PITA. Finding tires wont be a problem, finding OEM wheels will be, anybody have some leads?

I have a set I was about to send off and have fully reconditioned for the right price I would sell them to get a after market wheel.

Shitty deal, sucks to hear this.

I also have a full set of OEM's that I will never reinstall and wasn't planning on selling, but to help a brother out....and the right price of course since insurance is buying them.....I would sell mine.

Thanks guys, I talked to friend that runs a few bodyshops and he was able to source me a set of recondition OEM wheels. Next is the tires, looks like I will end up with a set Peirelli's. Ive never had this tire, are they as bad as everybody says? I'll update when the truck is whole.

Thanks guys, I talked to friend that runs a few bodyshops and he was able to source me a set of recondition OEM wheels. Next is the tires, looks like I will end up with a set Peirelli's. Ive never had this tire, are they as bad as everybody says? I'll update when the truck is whole.

The peirellis are good on dry roads but will lose traction on wet roads,go with a kumo tire good tire fair price.

Go with the Nitto 420's

Been running them for awhile and they're great.

Wow. If this was 100 years ago, the wrong guy would be swinging by a rope. You guys kill me.

There were no Ram SRT-10's to have rims stolen from 100 years ago. Jokes on you. :chain:

Says who?

la-car-concours-1915-autocar-img_26.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back