Stopping in

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been a while since ive been around. My new baby Katie is more work than i ever thought. Shes 10lb 7oz and 24 inches long, doing real good since being born at 2lb 13oz. Shes a fire cracker! Will post pics from the blackberry soon. No health problems at all.

Having Srt-10 withdrawl symptoms. I go out in the parking lot and find myself looking for the wrong vehicle. I got the wife a 2010 Nitro SLT, i got a 2000 durango SLT, and a 03 hayabusa. The durango and nitro is peppy dont get me wrong. But im punching it at lights and expecting more than im getting. Missing my 10 bad!

The hayabusa, i got totally screwed on it. It has a spun main bearing. Lended itself to be a starter, as it only gave hot starting problems. Nothing else. Its going to the engine builder this weekend. A close friend is letting me have his 1440CC cylinders, pistons and crank in exchange for my stock because he is going turbo. I am anxious to see if this 1440cc hayabusa will fill the void since the truck is gone. But here is to wishful thinking.

Hey there Jeff. Good to hear that Katie is doing good and keeping you busy. Just wait about 14 years, things will get real interesting then hehehehe.

Was wondering what happened to you Jeff :rock: :rock: :rock:

Good to hear things are gooing well

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back