Straight piped my truck!

Why? I ran straight pipes for 6 months and loved it. Id still have it if I didnt have to start it every morning at 430 am. My neighbors were gettin a little pissed.

no cats or muffler its so freeking raspy its not even funny. Best idle iv heard but as soon as it gets passed 3k.... its bad. perfect way to save fuel untill i get scotts mufflers.

no cats or muffler its so freeking raspy its not even funny. Best idle iv heard but as soon as it gets passed 3k.... its bad. perfect way to save fuel untill i get scotts mufflers.

Are you running a two-to-one or Y setup? If not then theres your problem, you basically have two straight piped inline 5 engines. At least throw an H pipe on there if thats the case

That should get rid of the horrible rasp? Or just tame it?

It should blend the two exhaust notes together, also the pipe size itself matters. Hope you got at least 2 1/2 inch. If I were you, I would just have them run one of the pipes into the other as far forward as possible, thus saving some weight on all that pipe and blending the noise better. Thats what I did.Here how it sounded with that setup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_DXZ-IJ4Y]DODGE RAM SRT-10 EXHAUST WITH STRAIGHT PIPES!! - YouTube[/ame]

Ummm…look up "burnout contest video" in the search option. I had this setup when I did that.

Do you have cats or no cats?

1221606922SnhAKD.jpg

It should blend the two exhaust notes together, also the pipe size itself matters. Hope you got at least 2 1/2 inch. If I were you, I would just have them run one of the pipes into the other as far forward as possible, thus saving some weight on all that pipe and blending the noise better. Thats what I did.Here how it sounded with that setup:

DODGE RAM SRT-10 EXHAUST WITH STRAIGHT PIPES!! - YouTube

What happened to your little body cladding piece for the rear passenger side of the cab?

What happened to your little body cladding piece for the rear passenger side of the cab?

Ha, youre the first person to catch that. Wasnt there when I got it. I have been meaning to get that for a while now and always forget.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back