Stripe color question

spartan_chaz

Reaction score
I am looking at putting a set of racing stipes on my 10 here soon. The truck is red and im thinking about putting black stripes. Does anyone have a pics of a red 10 with black stripes? Greatly appreciated if so!!

Here is one from google, couldn't find a front pic...Filthy!!

Attachments

• DSC_0209_jpg.jpg
    DSC_0209_jpg.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,089
Last edited:
Yeah i was really interested in black. Im a GA fan and red and black has always been my favorite color combo >.< i wanted a black 10 but i couldn't find one when i was in the market and got my red one. Plus i couldn't turn down the deal i got lol

My 04 RC is red with dark metallic Grey stripes, check out the pictures on my profile. It's the way forward in my opinion.

Your truck looks great . I also have a red qc wanting satin black stripes and after seeing your truck I just have to have them:)

i had always been a fan of the custom carbon pattern stripes I put on my srt when I had it, take a look....you might like it

I am looking at putting a set of racing stripes on my 10 as well.

My truck is black (PX8) and I am a big fan of not too flashy but still love the look the racing stripes give.

I am thinking matte/flat black to give it that there but not there look.

Has anyone seen that combo on one of our trucks?

I am looking at putting a set of racing stripes on my 10 as well.

My truck is black (PX8) and I am a big fan of not too flashy but still love the look the racing stripes give.

I am thinking matte/flat black to give it that there but not there look.

Has anyone seen that combo on one of our trucks?

I haven't seen it but I was thinking of doing the same with a thin red outline around the flat/matte black or do the stripe in carbon fiber

I haven't seen it but I was thinking of doing the same with a thin red outline around the flat/matte black or do the stripe in carbon fiber

I have red out line on silver stripes over black px8.
its looks a little orange in photos but is very red

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back