stroker crank $1200

blown04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 3 stroker crank $1250 or trade for mopar 440 parts

a little unsure of value - this is a stroker being done by same machine shop that does the stroker cranks for UGR....was removed for 05 viper and then sent for machining. Has not been installed in a motor and is still at the machine shop in case you want any additional tweaks or measurements. Offset ground for BB chevy rods.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Too bad I already got the K1 rods.

lose those rods and get you some big block Cheby rods ;)

i need a complete setup. so any combo of parts coming near that value. Can add or subrtract cash to even up a trade... need a bare block with mains. Edelbrock victor or rpm heads, intake, stroker kit. Just starting my build ;)

Ok I'll check what my buddy got in his shop . I'm out of town now but soon as I get in town I'll let you know if you .

Got a stock rebuilt 68 HP motor sitting on a eng stand. taking up room. Also have a 67 motor that needs gone though, comes with a 727 trans.

Would anybody know if the crank from a 05 viper car is the same as in our trucks. 05 QC to be exact.

BUMP! Still up for sale boys...reduced to 1000.........

thanks man. I am running one of these cranks as well with 800+ hp and it has been rock solid

bump!!! still for sale. Can also offer a stock one for 800

Proline doesn't stroke their own cranks. They used an outside company. I can have these guys stroke it if you want it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back