Stropical Storm Fay

Marc T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK,

This storm is like an ex wife that won't go away!!:mad:

I have had enough, can't go to work, can't go sirfing, cant drive the truck!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wow!

I thought you sold the truck...

I thought you would love not going to work...

And most of all...

You are not in the surf?

Sounds like age is catching up with Marc to me...

Are you kidding? I was raised on the North Shore! Lived within a mile of Marc in Atlantic Beach and am the only guy around that has gone to Costa Rica more than Marc.

Marc make the best of the storm bro, get buck ass nekid, a bar of soap and a beer, stand outside, in front of ya neighbors, take a bath and get drunk:D

Prof said:
Wow!

I thought you sold the truck...

I thought you would love not going to work...

And most of all...

You are not in the surf?

Sounds like age is catching up with Marc to me...

Nope, Havn't sold the truck!:p

Actually I enjoy going to work when theres no surf!!;)

15-20 foot storm surf doesn't excite me any more!!:D

Along with age comes the right to be picky!!:D

I am anxiously waiting for the wind to change, but this friggin storm is moving so slow I may be too old by then!!:mad:

Stinker said:
Marc make the best of the storm bro, get buck ass nekid, a bar of soap and a beer, stand outside, in front of ya neighbors, take a bath and get drunk:D

Dam it Stink, now I need someone to bail me out of jail!!;) :p :D

I wish yall could keep it, as it is heading my way in Pensacola! At least it won't be hot a balls in the shop! lol Be safe over there, yall are getting blasted with rain.

John02SS said:
I wish yall could keep it, as it is heading my way in Pensacola! At least it won't be hot a balls in the shop! lol Be safe over there, yall are getting blasted with rain.

Welcome to the forum... There are a few of us here in the panhandle... You have a truck yet?

Finally a good looking day down south. Might have to take the boat out.

DSC00592Small.jpg

amtrucker22 said:
Welcome to the forum... There are a few of us here in the panhandle... You have a truck yet?

amtrucker22, I own XXX Motorsports. I'm the one that dynoed the Yellow Beast for ya. I'm working out the details on a 05 Silver RC right now. It is at the shop already getting a lil love. Look forward to seeing you around.

were getting the rain and a little wind right now. not too bad though

Marc T said:
OK,

This storm is like an ex wife that won't go away!!:mad:

I have had enough, can't go to work, can't go sirfing, cant drive the truck!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel your pain,I got stuck in the house with the Wife,MIL,Daughter and Son !!!Goin nuckin futs !!!! But the sun Is shing now,so it's time to wash the beast,hell it's been about 3 weeks !!!:marchmellow:

John02SS said:
amtrucker22, I own XXX Motorsports. I'm the one that dynoed the Yellow Beast for ya. I'm working out the details on a 05 Silver RC right now. It is at the shop already getting a lil love. Look forward to seeing you around.
Cool!!!! Welcome to the club!!! I remember when talking with you, you mentioned you guys will be getting a little more involved with dodges. Has that started yet?

Are you looking at Jims truck?

We haven't started messing with them yet, but one of the guys that works for me has a Magnum and now I have the SRT 10. I bought Jims truck. He is out of town training so we are mailing titles and house keys back and forth right now finishing up. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back