STS turbo kit on sale

Thats wut i dont understand. Our trucks need internals for any FI. IMO its just not a plug n play system. Someone needs to go thru n get it fully ready.....

i got a year and a half on my roe with stock internals with no problems running sean's cards

I am not sold on the fact you Cannot run F/I w/ stock internals. I ran my truck for over a year with 10lbs, and its still running 1.5 years after I sold it (over 20k miles later). It comes down to tune and how you drive it. If your ALWAYS in the boost, you wont get your 10 yr/100k miles ;) , but if you drive moderately, and with a conservative tune, you will be fine.

-Red

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Thats wut i dont understand. Our trucks need internals for any FI. IMO its just not a plug n play system. Someone needs to go thru n get it fully ready.....

hey Tork, I there is alot of ill feelings towards the STS;)

but with that said, Marty seems to do a good job with them, I think with some mods it would be a good system,
BUT
why take the chance?
if you are spending $6000 by the time it is said and done, why not go with the roe or paxton:dontknow:

Like Patrick says, with upgrades it may work well in the right hands, but for the diy selfer, not a good option;)

I still think the single or twin set up with any turbo is the best way to make BIG hp, the roe or the paxton jsut isnt going to do it without big modifications and with that said , you might as well go turbo

There is one member here with a $70,000 motor , having a paxton put on and ahuge shot of nos, I mean huge, and he is hoping to make a tad over 1000rwhp.

now with that same engine and turbos, he could easily make 1500rwhp

It all depends on how much money you got to spend, and how much you want to play.

I think at $4400 its a reall good deal, but at the same time, do you really want to flip the coin:D

RedSrt007 said:
I am not sold on the fact you Cannot run F/I w/ stock internals. I ran my truck for over a year with 10lbs, and its still running 1.5 years after I sold it (over 20k miles later). It comes down to tune and how you drive it. If your ALWAYS in the boost, you wont get your 10 yr/100k miles ;) , but if you drive moderately, and with a conservative tune, you will be fine.

-Red

well said:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ya so was I.... no need to get all amped up .... Some people are making moderate FI'd Hp on stock internals. But you wont make big numbers w/o internals. Like ive stated b4..... I dont want the kit. THIS THREAD WAS POSTED 4 PEOPLE INTERESTED IN STS!! I like ROE's setup. But in my opinion I am wanting to go twin turbo. If i cant I will go w/ a ROE. Im not sticking up foor STS. Im just passing on what I heard. I spoke to STS when my buddy call in refernce to his HEMI Ram. ..... So with that said... I dont expect to make any #'s with STS for everyones info. becuz im not gettin one. I dont understand why everyone has gotten hostile about it. I cant say everyone just a few. If you want the kit..... Its $4400 right now... If not then ok...... Thanx for all the input guys

Hey tork after panama I am tearing my truck apart, and maybe if ya want we can find someone to duplicate the turbo headers if ya want :dontknow:

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
ya so was I.... no need to get all amped up .... Some people are making moderate FI'd Hp on stock internals. But you wont make big numbers w/o internals. Like ive stated b4..... I dont want the kit. THIS THREAD WAS POSTED 4 PEOPLE INTERESTED IN STS!! I like ROE's setup. But in my opinion I am wanting to go twin turbo. If i cant I will go w/ a ROE. Im not sticking up foor STS. Im just passing on what I heard. I spoke to STS when my buddy call in refernce to his HEMI Ram. ..... So with that said... I dont expect to make any #'s with STS for everyones info. becuz im not gettin one. I dont understand why everyone has gotten hostile about it. I cant say everyone just a few. If you want the kit..... Its $4400 right now... If not then ok...... Thanx for all the input guys

Sounds good bro... id appreciate it. I spoke to RSI in texas but theirs havent been tested and fitted for the trucks yet.... they have a truck to do it on just theyre backed up with viper work.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back