STS-V

REPOMAN1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody know anything about these ? I have been thinking about getting rid of the truck but need to find a replacement car first . I have always liked STS-V but dont know much about them . There is one for sale on the corner by my house i was gonna go look at, but its a 06 with 63k on it a little high i think .

my wife has a cts-v. It's a beast. Busted a Evo's ass coming home from the beach last weekend.

I like the CTS-V but im a big guy they are kinda tight . The STS has more room

stsv and northstar are different engines

dude, you're thinking CTS...based on the LS series motors...

not STS...

the STS V and XLR V series used an s/c version of the Northstar v8 from the DTS, SLS, etc. (all the big granny cars) and SRX ute... those are all 4.6L but the s/c northstars were 4.4L due to smaller bore and head gaskets...

pay attention:D

Im just worried about the 63k miles . But its a sweet car you dont see them to ofton . Maybe ill go test drive it than find one out of state .

Anybody know anything about these ? I have been thinking about getting rid of the truck but need to find a replacement car first . I have always liked STS-V but dont know much about them . There is one for sale on the corner by my house i was gonna go look at, but its a 06 with 63k on it a little high i think .

do you get a senior discount at hardees and burger king? then thats the car for you!

if you meds come in the mail, then this is the car for you!@

if you have to use a golf cart to cruise to the mail box this is your car!

if you have thursday night as bingo night programmed in your phone this is for you!

if you wear polyester pants and a plaid shirt this car is yours!

if you park over the blue area in the parking lot, this is your car!

if metimucil is you main morning drink , then by all means by one of these cars!

if the cemetary continuously calls you, then this is your car!

if you need a sweater just to go to the beach, then get this car!

ha!

do you get a senior discount at hardees and burger king? then thats the car for you!

if you meds come in the mail, then this is the car for you!@

if you have to use a golf cart to cruise to the mail box this is your car!

if you have thursday night as bingo night programmed in your phone this is for you!

if you wear polyester pants and a plaid shirt this car is yours!

if you park over the blue area in the parking lot, this is your car!

if metimucil is you main morning drink , then by all means by one of these cars!

if the cemetary continuously calls you, then this is your car!

if you need a sweater just to go to the beach, then get this car!

ha!

Its funny i was thinkin this is kinda a old person car , Im only 29 lol

Anyway i go to the dealer the guy was a jerkoff he offered me 18 for my truck and his car was beat to shit , the rims all had curb rash scratchs and dings all over .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back