Stuck in kyrgyztan

VIPERTRUK

Reaction score
What's going on fellas? It's been a wk since my Marines and I left the states for afghanistan on a deployment and we've been stuck in kyrgyztan for 4days. I didn't know this place excisted. I can't wait to get back and start workin on my qc. The first thing that will go is the tranny followed by the oil cooler lines, PCM and the brakes. I will start ordering parts next week. The wife ain't gonna be to happy but I'm 7500-8000 miles away so I can't hear her bitch. :D

Thanks for doing your best over there, Sir!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

We are anxiously awaiting your return, so you can show us pictures of what you bought for the truck!!! :D :p ;) :marchmellow:

YES we really want you and your men back home from there. I didn't know that place existed either. Anyway, hurry back safe. You have a QC to tend to..

Are you at Manas Air Base?

We are losing our contract there.

One of the other "icky stans". I've been to several other stans in the region. All former parts of the USSR. Tajikistan is the definitive "truly nowheres ville".

Be safe and come home soon.

We sure do appreciate what you are doing for us. Keep your head down and get your ass back here.

Isn't that the country that is kicking our millitary base out because they want more rent money? Like 75% of supplies going to Iraq and afghanastan goes through there.

Stay safe brother and if you need anything just hollar.PM if you guys need anything and I will make sure you guys get it.

Manas isn't that bad. Atleast they got beer there. I'll be there in a couple of weeks on my way back to the states.

Enjoy the free time while you got it. Once you hit ground you'll be balls to the walls unless your going someplace cushy.

DrPierceMD said:
Manas isn't that bad. Atleast they got beer there.

Not any more...:(

Stay safe over there, your truck will be waiting for you to begin the mods.

Bill.

Bone said:
Are you at Manas Air Base?

We are losing our contract there.
yep, We were in manas. Been here in Afghanistan for a little under 3 months and still have a few more to go. never thought i would say this but Iraq is much nicer than this $#!%hole.

DrPierceMD said:
Manas isn't that bad. Atleast they got beer there. I'll be there in a couple of weeks on my way back to the states.

Enjoy the free time while you got it. Once you hit ground you'll be balls to the walls unless your going someplace cushy.

they did have beer, but we were told from the go that beer was a no-go. I found it hard to believe, we're about to spend the next 7 months on a combat deployment and can't even enjoy a damn beer. I hear my bottles of grey gooze callin' me from 7500 miles away.

Keep your head down...and thank you, we greatly appreciate what you do for all of us.

VIPERTRUK said:
yep, We were in manas. Been here in Afghanistan for a little under 3 months and still have a few more to go. never thought i would say this but Iraq is much nicer than this $#!%hole.

I believe ya...there was nothing like a little power, hot food and warm showers....they go a loooong ways when youre dirty as shit and tired!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back