Stuff For Sale

PaddyOBrian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 Black QC 13k miles. Absolutely must sell! 29k firm. The truck does have a minor scrape on the front fascia as well as paint chips from the removal of the factory wing. I don't want to get into details but I need this truck gone!

Stage II PCM: $500.00

Volant CAI: $150.00

XMetal Catless Mids: $250.00 with 02 sims.

Please consider these items I have listed. I will post pictures within the next few days.

I'd be interested in the Stage II PCM,do you take PayPal ???:dontknow:

A pic of the truck Please---do you still have the wing

How much miles do you have on the catless mid-pipes? Can I see the pictures? Thanks.

other things

PaddyOBrian said:
2005 Black QC 13k miles. Absolutely must sell! 29k firm. The truck does have a minor scrape on the front fascia as well as paint chips from the removal of the factory wing. I don't want to get into details but I need this truck gone!

Stage II PCM: $500.00

Volant CAI: $150.00

XMetal Catless Mids: $250.00 with 02 sims.

Please consider these items I have listed. I will post pictures within the next few days.
Hi looking for tonneau cover any luck?:)

It's aftermarket and honestly it wouldn't be in my financial interest to have it shipped. It's really just a plain toneau cover.

DRamSrt10 said:
How much miles do you have on the catless mid-pipes? Can I see the pictures? Thanks.

Contact "outnumbered" about the details on the pipes as I purchased them from him.

PaddyOBrian said:
Contact "outnumbered" about the details on the pipes as I purchased them from him.

They were on the truck for about 3000 miles. Cats have much less than that.

Bump!

I'm really needing this stuff gone.

Please pass the word to anyone you may know that's interested in a low mileage Quad Cab for a great price.

PaddyOBrian said:
Bump!

I'm really needing this stuff gone.

Please pass the word to anyone you may know that's interested in a low mileage Quad Cab for a great price.

I have emailed a friend about your truck

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Wouldnt be the same one you passed info on with mine would it :)

Yes it is my firend has his handsfull with new born twins and all so I just left him a voice mail and now I will have to wait and see what happens

SrtBradsBoss said:
Yes it is my firend has his handsfull with new born twins and all so I just left him a voice mail and now I will have to wait and see what happens

That would be a handful!! The family most be overjoyed with them both :dancing:

OK,I"M F'n STUPID !!!Can someone tell me how I purchase through PayPal,I've got an account,just Techno Challenged !!!:dontknow:

6pakattack said:
OK,I"M F'n STUPID !!!Can someone tell me how I purchase through PayPal,I've got an account,just Techno Challenged !!!:dontknow:

I had the party that I was paying e-mail me some type of paypal form so I could do it that way. I too am a bit techno challenged.

Never mind,STUPID just figured it out !!!You should have PayPal now !!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back