stuff for sale.

GILMO'S10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Follow up to my other thread.Hears some pics of stuff I pulled off the truck.

Jmb storage box and engine dress up pieces are tent.sold to ohiosrt.
$80.00 + shipping for both.You will need some new 3m dbl.sided tape to install.I used gorilla epoxy to hold the radiator cover on.

All weather speakers I had installed in the bed under my retrax cover.Little tunes for tailgating and such.

$35.00 for the pair plus shipping.

Stage II from boomer Xmetal.B&G product.Really wakes up the Q/C.
Fan comes on Late.Runs @ 200 Temp.+/- Will need to get your new vin.put into system.Not sure on $$$$ to do that. $150.00 + shipping.

IMG_3029.JPG

IMG_3031.JPG

IMG_3030.JPG

IMG_3032.JPG

IMG_3033.JPG

IMG_3034.JPG

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3036.JPG

GILMO'S10 said:
not sure it really makes a diff.:D :D

Damn dude,WTF were you thinking not putting this thread in its Proper place !!! That's it,no Scooby Snacks for you today !!! Man,I just can't believe you could be so careless !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

GILMO'S10 said:
not sure it really makes a diff.:D :D
Just sayin', cause there's a good chance it may be moved. I know they have been before.
Don't know why there would be a for sale section if it didn't matter where one posted for sale stuff.

MYTRAM said:
Just sayin', cause there's a good chance it may be moved. I know they have been before.
Don't know why there would be a for sale section if it didn't matter where one posted for sale stuff.

posted in the wrong place.ooops my bad:D :D

6pakattack said:
Damn dude,WTF were you thinking not putting this thread in its Proper place !!! That's it,no Scooby Snacks for you today !!! Man,I just can't believe you could be so careless !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I know dennis.Guess I am just an idiot.Thirteen lashes with a wet noodle for me:p :p :p

GILMO'S10 said:
Follow up to my other thread.Hears some pics of stuff I pulled off the truck.

Jmb storage box and engine dress up pieces are tent.sold to ohiosrt.
$80.00 + shipping for both.You will need some new 3m dbl.sided tape to install.I used gorilla epoxy to hold the radiator cover on.

All weather speakers I had installed in the bed under my retrax cover.Little tunes for tailgating and such.

$35.00 for the pair plus shipping.

Stage II from boomer Xmetal.B&G product.Really wakes up the Q/C.
Fan comes on Late.Runs @ 200 Temp.+/- Will need to get your new vin.put into system.Not sure on $$$$ to do that. $150.00 + shipping.

View attachment 37401

View attachment 37402

View attachment 37403

View attachment 37404

View attachment 37405

View attachment 37406

View attachment 37407

View attachment 37408

Dress up items have been sold.

Ecu tent.sold.( waiting on funds)

Speakers still for sale.

GILMO'S10 said:
Dress up items have been sold.

Ecu tent.sold.( waiting on funds)

Speakers still for sale.

YER not prep'n for the big sell off are you?:(

The Itch said:
YER not prep'n for the big sell off are you?:(

afraid shes gone itch.Been through a layoff and too many salary cuts to support owning one of these bad boys right now.Hey at least i am working!!
for peanuts but working none the less:D :D I will have another some day:rock: :rock: :rock:

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD EXCEPT FOR THE SPEAKERS.

GILMO'S10 said:
afraid shes gone itch.Been through a layoff and too many salary cuts to support owning one of these bad boys right now.Hey at least i am working!!
for peanuts but working none the less:D :D I will have another some day:rock: :rock: :rock:

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD EXCEPT FOR THE SPEAKERS.

Dayum... I haven't been able to spend much time here lately. I didn't know. :(
I hope you still hang out with us regardless of what you drive. (unless it's a Prius:argh:) :p

check my sig.09 journey sxt pushing 260 horses.!!!! It really is pretty nice and payments are 170.00 a month less.It will hold me over until things get better.Cant get rid of me.I love this place!!

GILMO'S10 said:
check my sig.09 journey sxt pushing 260 horses.!!!! It really is pretty nice and payments are 170.00 a month less.It will hold me over until things get better.Cant get rid of me.I love this place!!

260 horses??? :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
No wonder you have to push it...:p:p:p:p

:D

The Itch said:
260 horses??? :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
No wonder you have to push it...:p:p:p:p

:D

Yeah I know.Its kind of weak But............ I still got my bmw bike to haul ass on :p :p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back