stuff from 2004 R/C for sale

UPDATED LIST: ACCEPTING OFFERS ON REMAINING ITEMS

STILL FOR SALE:

4 stock rims with pirelli tires- $150- NEED 4 RIMS EXCHANGED (CAN BE 20", DOESNT HAVE TO BE THE VIPER RIMS AS LONG AS THEY HOLD AIR)
HAS TO BE LOCAL-CAN NOT SHIP

X-metal shifter GEN 1 $65- NEED EXCHANGE

Sirius unit-no antenna $50-NO EXCHANGE NEEDED

Hurst black ball shifter w/switch $25-NO EXCHANGE NEEDED

Stainless steel nerf bars for RC-DOESN’T HAVE TO BE AN SRT $75-NO EXCHANGE NEEDED

2 new light lenses (still in the box-1 left and 1 right) for overhead console $5-NO EXCHANGE NEEDED

New factory sunroof switch $5-NO EXCHANGE NEEDED

Stock spare tire(goodyear 20") never used-$40-NO EXCHANGE NEEDED

MY PAYPAL ADDRESS IS: [email protected]

MUTT said:

STILL FOR SALE:

4 stock rims with pirelli tires- $150- NEED 4 RIMS EXCHANGED (CAN BE 20", DOESNT HAVE TO BE THE VIPER RIMS AS LONG AS THEY HOLD AIR)
HAS TO BE LOCAL-CAN NOT SHIPMY PAYPAL ADDRESS IS: [email protected]

Contact AAR Hemi. I think some SRT10 wheels will look GREAT on his truck! :rockon:

May as well put me down for the Sunroof Switch. I may can put that to good use. ;)

STILL FOR SALE:

HAS TO BE LOCAL-CAN NOT SHIP

Stainless steel nerf bars for RC-DOESN’T HAVE TO BE AN SRT $75-NO EXCHANGE NEEDED

2 new light lenses (still in the box-1 left and 1 right) for overhead console $5-NO EXCHANGE NEEDED

New factory sunroof switch $5-NO EXCHANGE NEEDED

STILL FOR SALE:

mutt ill take the shifter and i have stock one out of truck pm sent

Last edited:
dam wish i was still in fla. mutt i,d trade u seat,s u can have my pos stock ram seat,s lol

i believe everything is sold now or donated.
still waiting on the stage 2 and the triple gauge pods to get paid for, i sent PM's out, so we will see if they reply...if not they might be available again...

lots went in the mail today, so if you paid for something, be on the look out...thanks to all! THIS PLACE RAWKS!!

No, thank you, Mutt... I have a whole new love for my truck now! As soon as I can get some clear weather to clean her up, I'll post some pics. :rock:

Good luck with the new ride, Buddy! :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back