Stuff from truck soon to be for sale...

azpyroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I have decided that in the 4-5 months to sell the truck and move to a Viper or other supercar.... I've actually got my eyes on a Lamborghini Gallardo, or a Ferrari 355, or 360 Modena..... :D

I dont have prices set for the parts yet... but here is the list..

1. Paxton Supercharger Kit, with X-metal Cooler, and Mezier High Volume water pump, DC Stage 2 Computer, the paxton will be all powdercoated or HPC treated.

2. X-metal Door Sills (Black).

3. Bassani shorty Headers, and X-Metal Catless Mids, with electronic sims.

4. Magnaflow Cat Back.

5. Black Matched Cal-Vu Mirrors

6. JMB Red Hard Radiator Pipes, and Red Powdercoated Stat Cover (will need your stock one back).

7. JMB Red Powdercoatd Catch Can.

8. X-Metal Cooling Fan kit.

I think thats about it...

Unless someone interested has a QC and wants to pay swap trannies... I would sell you my built one for $1500.00 (over 4k invested), plus whatever the swap cost is... (2300 stall, Shift Kit, upgraded internals, etc.. build to hold 900-1000hp)

azpyroguy said:
Since I have decided that in the 4-5 months to sell the truck and move to a Viper or other supercar.... I've actually got my eyes on a Lamborghini Gallardo, or a Ferrari 355, or 360 Modena..... :D

I dont have prices set for the parts yet... but here is the list..

1. Paxton Supercharger Kit, with X-metal Cooler, and Mezier High Volume water pump, DC Stage 2 Computer, the paxton will be all powdercoated or HPC treated.

2. X-metal Door Sills (Black).

3. Bassani shorty Headers, and X-Metal Catless Mids, with electronic sims.

4. Magnaflow Cat Back.

5. Black Matched Cal-Vu Mirrors

6. JMB Red Hard Radiator Pipes, and Red Powdercoated Stat Cover (will need your stock one back).

7. JMB Red Powdercoatd Catch Can.

8. X-Metal Cooling Fan kit.

I think thats about it...

Unless someone interested has a QC and wants to pay swap trannies... I would sell you my built one for $1500.00 (over 4k invested), plus whatever the swap cost is... (2300 stall, Shift Kit, upgraded internals, etc.. build to hold 900-1000hp)
you still have my # gimme ashout will take tranny and paxton if price is right hit me up

pm me on price of headers and catch can and mag cat back ,,,cant use the catless mids setup here in texas ,,,thanks

Ok. thanks. As soon as I come up with pricing, etc... I will post it up.. and PM those interested.

I will be starting to "tear it down" the first week of march...

I want the Radiator pipes and the Tstat cover. What color red are they?:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
I want the Radiator pipes and the Tstat cover. What color red are they?:dontknow:

The are Justins "Viper Red" they match reallly close to the valve covers, just are not the orange peel type.

I will see if I can find some pics of them...

You should have no problem selling off those parts!!!!:D

azpyroguy said:
Since I have decided that in the 4-5 months to sell the truck and move to a Lamborghini Gallardo,)

I like how you think... i was thinking along the same lines :) but im looking used 04ish. fairly cheep sell the truck put down 30k and ya got a deal :) lol.... ... good deal on a 04 115k

If they are the wrong color Red for you

kyle's srt10 said:

I'd like to get these if they are the wrong color for Kyle, thank you

Sorry to hear your truck has to go, but i understand about wanting something new. We are having a once a month car show here later today so i'll let the word out regarding your truck.
I just picked up a new 08 Viper coupe yesterday and drove it home 625 mi! (ouch) I like the Viper style over my Z06's but i can't really say it better yet.

Westxsrt10 said:
Sorry to hear your truck has to go, but i understand about wanting something new. We are having a once a month car show here later today so i'll let the word out regarding your truck.
I just picked up a new 08 Viper coupe yesterday and drove it home 625 mi! (ouch) I like the Viper style over my Z06's but i can't really say it better yet.

Its not that it has to go...but those other cars have been a dream of mine... =)

azpyroguy said:
Ok. thanks. As soon as I come up with pricing, etc... I will post it up.. and PM those interested.

I will be starting to "tear it down" the first week of march...

Sounds like some fun work! I am in...let me know the days...

PS...

Viper > Lambo or Ferrari

Viper you can hammer all day and it just wants more...the same thing will break a ferrari...and a clutch in a Lambo cost more than a Paxton:D

Hey noticed in your sig that you have HID head and fog lights, if you are parting these out I will take them if they fit a 05. Also put me on the list for the headers, if no one else takes them I would.

Sent a PM for the fan and door sills as I am interested in both. Let me know.

Thanks!

BurntRubber said:
Sounds like some fun work! I am in...let me know the days...

PS...

Viper > Lambo or Ferrari

Viper you can hammer all day and it just wants more...the same thing will break a ferrari...and a clutch in a Lambo cost more than a Paxton:D

Thats one of the big reasons that I am looking at Viper more seriously... and I can work on it!!! :D

yellowfever#154 said:
Hey noticed in your sig that you have HID head and fog lights, if you are parting these out I will take them if they fit a 05. Also put me on the list for the headers, if no one else takes them I would.

Actually I am hanging on to those... they should fit my 07 Ram 3500 lights..if not then I will be parting with them also. Not sure if they will fit a 05, if the lamps are the same they will, and I dont know what lamps a 05 has..

I was not prepared for the kind of response I am getting on these.. sorry for my appearance of lack of being organized... just was not prepared...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back