stupid radio

RB04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so for no reason my rb4 will get static on my sat radio channels at startup and it wont go away unless I shut off the truck and restart, (no turning of the radio doesnt work) also from time to time goes back to stock settings again at startup and have to reset everything, bass-treble, favorite stations, and now the damn cd player doesnt fully eject the cd, I have to catch the tip of the cd and rip it out, what can I do with this thing its starting to piss me off! this doesnt happen enough to really warrent replacement ( once every other week maybe, and I dont use the cd player often ), Im hoping that I can find a connection thats loose for the sat radio and maybe lube or tighten the cd ejector, but has any one had any of these issues and can it be fixed or do I need to chuck it and get a replacement?

I can offer no help what-so-ever!!!

I just find it ironic that your username is RB04 and your radio is....

Time to upgrade!!

Only happens to mine when the sun flares:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Has happened intermittently to both of mine. There is a TSB out on it , but it just says to replace the satellite tuner.

Double dins Rock.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 29
  • CIMG3033 - Copy.jpg
    CIMG3033 - Copy.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details