StuPuff and Belinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been here for a few months but never put up an introduction.

My name is Kevin, and this is Belinda and her sister Daphne;

14739_359546775564_575480564_103693.jpg

10936_209460731814_514721814_466855.jpg

She's a 2004 RC. She's number 525 off the Block. And as you can see...

10936_209460696814_514721814_466855.jpg

she's been signed (I don't know why, I figure it has to do with being #525)

I go to car shows with her. I've won a few, gotten a couple best truck in shows...and I even lost to my GrandFather's 55 Potiac Chieftan once.

I really look forward to being apart of this community. I have big plans for Belinda. Mainly; Cam, heads, clutch, clutch upgrade, Tune, traction barsm valve springs, and a few visual touches (this/next year). At some point I want to go Forced Induction, but I want to enjoy her NA glory for the time being.

A few thing off the top of my head I would like help with is:
-How to get a Double DIN in my dash (preferably a MYGIG)
-Getting a Hard Tonneau (I would like the stock one, but she never came with it)
-Getting a Vinyl Stripe on the back of the bed (the Viper Powered/SRT 10/VTCOA logos incorperated into it)
-Getting a set of Fangs for my Hood

I'm pretty much set on having her Black and Orange.

I'm very new to owning a Powerful set of wheels, but I'm not new to speed.
I grew up making Race Cars with my 3 uncles and My Grandfather. Open Wheel Modify, Late Model, Super Late Model, Stock Car, Dirt Track, and Short Track. I've even raced bar stools.

I'm in the Canadian Armed Forces, My Job is to Fix the weapons of the Combat Arms trades. I love my Job and I love my Truck.

The new one or the old one? I have a Volant Ram Air right now

He's talking about the signed air plenum not the Volant.. Just laugh at him, pat him on his head and say no.:D LOL Welcome to the club Kevin. You will end up loving this place as much as your job and Belinda. :dontknow:But try not to feed the animals.

Welcome to the RBC

He's talking about the signed air plenum not the Volant.. Just laugh at him, pat him on his head and say no.:D LOL Welcome to the club Kevin. You will end up loving this place as much as your job and Belinda. :dontknow:But try not to feed the animals.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

She's a 2004 RC. She's number 525 off the Block. And as you can see...

10936_209460696814_514721814_466855.jpg

she's been signed (I don't know why, I figure it has to do with being #525)

The signature on the intake is from the guy who set the land speed record for these trucks making the clam of "the fastest production truck" true.
dont ask me his name and not having much luck on the internet finding it either but some one may chime in in a bit.....

The factory tonneau top was standard in 06,
They will be difficult to find now, it maybe really difficult to find one in your colour.
I would search craigslist (there are a few sites that enable you to search all craigslists at once) and post here and on the other 2 forums.
Be sure to add a pace-edwards auto tailgate lock with it when you find it (tony sells them) locks the tailgate with your ignition key.
Welcome.
P.S. they come with a wing so you could sell you current wing to help with the purchase.

Last edited:
The signature is by Wolfgang Bernhardt ,or something like that.wasn't he the CEO of Chrysler a few years ago?.....and welcome to the site.

Brendan Gaughan (sp?) drove the record setting runs.

Is that his signature ?

How about giving a clue to those of us not "in-the-know" :p

That looks right.

So............who was the previous owner of this truck ?

Marc Dube. In Cumberland Ontario, near Ottawa. He collects cars. He sold Belinda to make room. I'm not disappointed, she had 4700 mi on her, was mint and was signed. She was also the Pace truck for the Darlington 400 in North Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back