Suggestions for Rotors & Brake Pads

AshestoAshes

Reaction score
Hey Gents,

I had the tire shop balance and align my truck today and the front rotors and brake pads need to be replaced. The Dodge dealership in Savannah quoted me about $565 for their parts and they have to special order them. Can anyone suggest either a website or shop where I can get a better deal? Thanks in advance.

check out some of our vendors and if you need it asap check with orielly's or autozone i usually try to order from our vendors but if its something i need fast since its my daily i go to the local parts stores.

Only $565 for parts? That's cheap from what anyone around here would quote me? $200-$250 for the bads alone.

My vote goes for Cquence, they have a huge selection and at great prices plus I've never heard anything but great things about their rotors. I'm picking some up after Valentine's. They're owned and made by Centric who also makes PowerSlot and StopTech.

Give brakeperformance.com a try. I've used their premium rotors with no problems.

Give brakeperformance.com a try. I've used their premium rotors with no problems.

Ditto. Very reasonable prices and they look good and perform well. I have their rotors and pads all the way around currently.

Ditto. Very reasonable prices and they look good and perform well. I have their rotors and pads all the way around currently.

Ditto the ditto.

I put them on last year and for premium pads and rotors (slotted and dimpled) I paid right around $480, all around.

The pads create a bit of dust and I'll probably use someone different next time but I love the rotors. They come with a lifetime guarantee, you can't beat the value.

Only $565 for parts? That's cheap from what anyone around here would quote me? $200-$250 for the bads alone.

My vote goes for Cquence, they have a huge selection and at great prices plus I've never heard anything but great things about their rotors. I'm picking some up after Valentine's. They're owned and made by Centric who also makes PowerSlot and StopTech.

They were charging $565 for just the front rotors and pads. Not all four.

I've run stock and EBC's. My truck has over 120K miles of testing and Zeckhausen pads are the best. (I also did their rotor's on front)

I've run stock and EBC's. My truck has over 120K miles of testing and Zeckhausen pads are the best. (I also did their rotor's on front)

I also went Zeckhausen rotors and pads in all 4 corners.:rock:Great people to deal with .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back