SUICIDE doors???????

DODGE01

Reaction score
Ok guys.Im getting a Black SRT-10 R/C.I was thinking about putting suidice doors on it.I think the black truck with black wheels and the doors would look BAD ASS.Give it that ole hot rod look.:rock: .Let me know what ya think

I don't think it would look good, IMO. Now it it was a QC, and you did the back doors... That'd look pretty sweet. But I could be wrong:D

LoveThisTruck said:
I don't think it would look good, IMO. Now it it was a QC, and you did the back doors... That'd look pretty sweet. But I could be wrong:D

No i agree the back doors of a QC would look awsome.But this is a RC,and i like the ole hot rod look...:rock:

DODGE01 said:
No i agree the back doors of a QC would look awsome.But this is a RC,and i like the ole hot rod look...:rock:

I don't know man... it's hard to picture it. Get somebody good at photoshop to see what they can do.
You'll get more opinions in the AM. Everybodys sleepin, and you would be too if you were on the right side of the planet lol unless your like me:confused:

. Everybodys sleepin, and you would be too if you were on the right side of the planet lol unless your like me:confused:[/QUOTE]

Yea i hear ya man.We leave IRAQ on the 5th.So im almost home.:rock:

DODGE01 said:
. Everybodys sleepin, and you would be too if you were on the right side of the planet lol unless your like me:confused:

Yea i hear ya man.We leave IRAQ on the 5th.So im almost home.:rock:[/quote]

Out-freaking-standing:rock: How long have you guys been there? MOS?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i think it'd look good with some old school hot rod pin striping and the doors

Thats exatly what i was thinking.Right there on the hood going into the air dam then coming out on top of it.The add a lil to the tail gate(not to goddy thow).

Out-freaking-standing:rock: How long have you guys been there? MOS?[/QUOTE]

15 verry long month.At a Patrol base in a verry bad area.It has not been fun to say the least.No bathroom.No PX.No finance.Liveing 12 to a tent with one AC.In the middle of a feild with hesco barriers for walls.And im a 44B(welder)but im in a scout unit so they seem to think thats my MOS..LMAO.Im a welder and i have kicked in door and had alot of contact with enemy.Something is wrong with that picture..LOL

I'll be out your way today bro... Yea scout is deff the way to go but I'm biased being that I am one hahaha...

nothing is wrong with that there's a mission and it needs to be completed there are plenty of people working out side of there MOSs we used medics on stack teams. you are going home and that's all that matters

1fast10 said:
I'll be out your way today bro... Yea scout is deff the way to go but I'm biased being that I am one hahaha...

Damn well i wonder if my brother will be this was as well.:rock: .Yea im not a scout.But after this deployment i feel like i should be..LMAO..im a SCELDER(scout/welder)

All these soldiers coming home from Iraq, and buying SRT10s...... now why does that sound familiar :dontknow::D:marchmellow:

Why not do Suicide doors on your RC ??? Or Gullwing !!!:dontknow:

LoveThisTruck said:
All these soldiers coming home from Iraq, and buying SRT10s...... now why does that sound familiar :dontknow::D:marchmellow:

I AM NOT A SOLDIER....but I know a few that are pretty decent.;)

...and I already had mine!:D

DODGE01 said:
Ok guys.Im getting a Black SRT-10 R/C.I was thinking about putting suidice doors on it.I think the black truck with black wheels and the doors would look BAD ASS.Give it that ole hot rod look.:rock: .Let me know what ya think
Do it!

Last edited:
6pakattack said:
Why not do Suicide doors on your RC ??? Or Gullwing !!!:dontknow:
As big as these trucks are and as small as parking spots are, I would not gullwing one if I drove it with any regularity.

:thumpdown:
tinygiants said:
As big as these trucks are and as small as parking spots are, I would not gullwing one if I drove it with any regularity.

I deff agree.I hate Gullwing doors anyways.:thumpdown:.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back