Sunday May 24th

NBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, in light of my recent "issue"..looks like taking it easy will be an order...:cheers: I hope these shots to the neck work out. :dontknow: :eek: I got work to get done....I am in the middle of painting out a house, and I am pissed it's got to be on hold for a week or so..:argh: Damn I wish money grew on trees.:laugh: :y:
Regardless...We will be blessed with guests Memorial Day weekend....
I know that the big GTG in Panama is on...:eek: but if anyone is interested...we can have a few over to our house to spend the day/afternoon with Bill and Alex. Please add yourself to the list, and we can start at noonish till whenever... will be firing up the grill, knocking a few back, ect.

Ken & Dawn
Bill & Alex

Looked it up, take the breather and get better Ken. Dont eff with your back

FATJACK said:
Whats up with that??? Can you guys drop by PC on Saturday?
We would like to, but it's 400 miles one way. That, plus the fact that Alex and I have to be somewhere on saturday means we just can't make it.

Bill.

Hang in there Kenny,
I know the pain your going through and I feel for you.Been there myself!!
I,m going to have to pass on this G.T.G. as well as all others.Things are getting really rough here right now!!Say hey to Dawn for me.Talk to ya soon!!

Begood said:
We would like to, but it's 400 miles one way. That, plus the fact that Alex and I have to be somewhere on saturday means we just can't make it.

Bill.
Just 400 miles:dontknow: :dontknow:

Begood said:
Kenny it looks like it's just the 4 of us.

Bill.

Maybe...all good regardless. I am not moving too well at the moment, and have not had any sleep greater than three hours in the last 9 days...so I am a bit "punchy"...:slug: :eek: Please PRAY this shot works.
I hope this day goes well. I see the Doc at 13:30. I need to get back to work. :argh:

I would come by for sure, if I wasn't in Mississippi!

Have fun and take care!

Kenny I will pray for a successful outcome with the shots!

Have fun guys.

The quality of the partygoers and hosts is stellar so far..... Wish I could come by and spoil that....

Get well, Kenny....

Tim

labontecsi said:
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Ken. I'm sure we'll drunk dial you from PCB.
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: thanks for the warning...I'll hide the phone!!LOL:marchmellow: :marchmellow:
J/K would love for Kenny to get a call and brighten the day. Please keep us in your prayers guys.
Dawn

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back