sunroof

silverbullet5988

Reaction score
found a srt 10 in a junk yard that had a factory sunroof in it got it out thinking of putting in mine will it cause mine to loose value

found a srt 10 in a junk yard that had a factory sunroof in it got it out thinking of putting in mine will it cause mine to loose value

I would not do it. This comes from a guy that made plenty of holes in the roofs of brand new vehicles.

The only proper way to do it would be to also get the roof section. You would need to install the factory roof braces in your truck. It can be done properly but not as simple as cutting a hole

The only proper way to do it would be to also get the roof section. You would need to install the factory roof braces in your truck. It can be done properly but not as simple as cutting a hole
Exactly what he said^^^^^^^^^

The roof would come with the braces as mentioned. But just as important, it would come with the factory drains. Without those, you WILL have leaks inside.

Bring it to Waco and have Dr. Sawzall put in a JC Whitney special.
Past Tense!

Did it happen to be an 06 RC with the transmission still in it by any chance? :D

ive seen 3 srt10's 2 QC 1 RC (own by mexicans) out here in cali with aftermarket sunroofs.. they looked ok but i prefer factory.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back