super bee 4 sale?

DBRIAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Due to breaking the cardinal rule of lending large $$$$ to a "friend", i am thinking of selling my 2007 super bee. if yall know of anyone interested, send me a pm. its the bee or the truck or the Harley, and im pretty sure the truck and Harley will have to be pryed from my cold dead hands!!! first offer in the 40k area takes it. Thanks for the help, im tired of my "friend" "working on getting my $$$to me.

I hear ya there DBRIAN, I have a "friend" like that too! still waiting,then he goes into hiding when he is to come up with what he promises! Good luck on your sale.

Why don't you take him to court instead of getting rid of things you enjoy? That's not right.

Whats the cars details opt,miles ect ect PICS
Oh yeah when you see your buddy kick him in the nuts that or take his tv then his couch then his bed. sorry to hear that you have to sell the car

Brian , if you sell the truck , would you please let me know first.

stick said:
Brian , if you sell the truck , would you please let me know first.

I think his friend will be sold before the truck goes. Sorry, Stick! You need to get another one!

I would only want that one, I put alot of sweat and blood in that truck.

SlvrSnake said:
Why don't you take him to court instead of getting rid of things you enjoy? That's not right.

Agreed.

A true friend wouldn't duck-n-dodge whenever he got paid. Screw him, take his ass to court!!!!

sleeper said:
Is that your old truck?

yes it is , Iput the computer in , I got all burnt up deleating the cats "not easy to weld in some spots", I put on the MSD plug wires, I installed the caltracs, and so on. I just love that truck.

but I use my 4 wheel drive every day up here in the mountains.

truck not 4 sale

i am never selling the TRUCK, but the car has all 3 srt options, everything but dvd bad azz sound etc.

Dude, dont f#ck around, take the brokedick to court to get your cash back...........the longer you wait the less chance of getting any of it back. He isnt your friend anymore anyway now.........sue him ASAP!!

Stick I know how you feel............I have put so many hours into my truck, couldnt imagine selling it.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back