Super Bowl

Yeah, not sure where Denver is, sure not there, I guess Tom Brady will still have more rings than Manning...............

I have been waiting 38 long years for the Seahawks to win a super bowl..the day has finally arrived. The complete rout of the Denver Broncos was sweet. Plus this is the youngest team in the league..I hope for a few more championships.

73cf4104fba93b8413e2608faa0869df.jpg

Who was calling the plays? It didn't seem like Payton was. Not his usual motions behind center. Congrats Seattle.

gotta say I was rooting for seahawks , but that game kinda sucked it was such a blow out.. i wish it was like a 43-40 win or something like that it would have been much more entertaining ..

Im glad they smoked them alot of broncos fans talking alot of sh1t I even seen a few fighting in a sports store last week end

Well, what a fiasco that was! Hats off to Seattle, they definitely were the better team! Took it to Denver on both sides of the ball, CONGRATULATIONS..

For the first time in my life I feel truly proud to be a Seahawk fan. I do really like the Broncos though and I honestly feel pretty bad for them. Not too bad though because I wouldn't have had it any other way. Seattle has validated their claim to being among the all time great defenses.
When it's your time it's your time... Go Hawks

Oh yeah.... THE FORTY WHINERS CAN SUCK IT.

The only good thing about that game was I had the Seahawks WITH points!!!!

Sleepless in Seattle....

Estimated 700K Celebrate With Seahawks - ESPN Video - ESPN

I was born and raised in the Seattle area and have watched and waited 38 years for the Seahawks to win a super bowl. This is the best thing to happened around here in along time. I am so proud of this team but mostly proud for all of their loyal and faithful fans who have stuck it out thru the thick and thin of this franchise. We wanted and deserved this win more than you can imagine...unbelievable scene of over 700,000 people celebrating downtown in Seattle today. We are already hungry for another one.

:party:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back