Super Customer Service - Avondale Wholesale Parts

devildog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to thank Patrick at Avondale Wholesale Parts for his super customer service. I called him this morning to order something, but got his voice mail. Within the hour he had called me back. And it was not just a conversation about what I wanted to buy from him...we actually talked about our trucks for a good 15 - 20 minutes. Not only that, but my item is already shipped and a tracking number provided....all in the same day, within hours of ordering!!!! Now that is what I call customer service!

Great job Patrick. Thanks!!!!!

thanks to everyone and really you guys are the great ones. just remember if i can help in anyway i will.

thanks again to all the members of the site

:rock:

I concur. Just talked to Patrick at length about numerous topics of conversation. Within an hour, he PM'd me the tracking number and status. This is the kind of vendor that deserves brand loyalty and support. Thanks Patrick!!! :rock:

Jim

I got you guys beat, I ordered some Badges on Friday and got them today!!!!:D:D:D:D And they're already on my truck, ofcourse theyre a little crokked but that's my touch!! YOu know what they say....I'M KRAZY!!!! J/K Anyways, Patrick you is the shiznit brother man and thank you for the gift, I put it on as soon as I got it and youre right, I do like it!!!!!

Kris

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back