Super deal on CE

94rt10ohio said:
I bet you get the same reply, right down to the strange space/lack of after sentances.
Yeah.. "warter proof bed liner"..lmfao.... This looks like BS. But i'll check it out for anyone if their interested.Maybe Ill round up Scott and Jmags and we'll have a look:D

heres what he wrote

I am now with my work in Las Vegas, NV and I have the truck here with me. I can provide free shipping because my brother in law is willing to help me with this transaction by delivering the truck to you for free.He has a car trailer and the truck will be at your shipping address in max 3 business days with no extra miles on it.As eBay motors seller I have $20,000 deposited at eBay for this transaction because is under eBay surveilance and protected by them and you may apply for full refund to eBay if the truck will not be exactly as described.

If you are ready to buy you may commit to the "Buy it Now" purchase and you have to follow eBay's instructions in order to complete this transaction.

Thanks.

When I told him I was nearby the truck is now in Las Vegas.I'm sure If you tell him your in Vegas He'll say the truck is in Kew Gardens New York. This Is reall BS

Last edited:
It has scam written all over it. He will probably want you to wire the money to him. I had one like this once and reported it to Ebay and they ended the auction and went after the person because he was using their logos and stuff.

Please note... The Entire Auction ad is basically a trojan horse...

DO NOT click any links on that page. When you di, it will ask you to log in. Look at the URL up in the title line and you will see it is BS. The Side is coded to be a trap.

I contacted Ebay a while ago about it, since thos pictures were used a long time ago on a car that was actually sold on ebay, and I thought it was odd.

If you clicked any links on that page and you logged in, change your password asap...

En4cer30 said:
Please note... The Entire Auction ad is basically a trojan horse...

DO NOT click any links on that page. When you di, it will ask you to log in. Look at the URL up in the title line and you will see it is BS. The Side is coded to be a trap.

I contacted Ebay a while ago about it, since thos pictures were used a long time ago on a car that was actually sold on ebay, and I thought it was odd.

If you clicked any links on that page and you logged in, change your password asap...
Good work!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back