Superbowl Predictions

I guess it depends. Did Belichick get a chance to film the Giants walk through yesterday?

I predict the Pats will win by a field goal. I really don't think a blow-out is likely considering how the Giants have played in the last few weeks. That being said, a smart person would put money on the Giants 'cause I don't think the Pats are going to cover the 11 1/2 point spread.

I would like to see Manning have a stellar performance and put it on the Pats.

Hamrhead said:
I predict by Halftime I'll be passed out!:D

Cooking Filet right now, and drinkin' Heiny's!:beer:

I was wrong.:eek:

Already passed out and just woke up.:D

Justice...after the cheating incident...

But the Giants did what needed to be done...congrats to all Giant fans.

Go Bears, next year!~

GO GIANTS:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Lower score than I expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

MUTT said:
stop all predictions now...dont know the final score, but i do know history...my dad CAN NOT pick a superbowl winner to save his life....he is rooting for the pats, which means, the giants WILL win....all the safe money will be riding on the giants...:D
and the old flawless go against whoever my dad roots for plan does it again:rock: :rock: :rock:

Well, like it or not, THAT was a great game!

(And I don't like it!)

Awesome game, in the dog house for cheering for the Giants but I seem to cheer for the under dog....

Manic said:
Awesome game, in the dog house for cheering for the Giants but I seem to cheer for the under dog....

GIANTS DID THE DEED...

Ruined Pats perfect season....:rock: :rock: :rock:

They deserve it...

MUTT said:
and the old flawless go against whoever my dad roots for plan does it again:rock: :rock: :rock:

How come you don't take your dad to the Horse races????:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back