supercharged and turbos may want to look

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
this is just something interesting that a few of you fellas running the roe may or even the paxton may want to look into, the ford boys seem to be loving it.

but considerably drops the iats, allowing more boost, looks like it would make the roe possiblly drop the heat issue also

http://killerchiller.com/index.html

Any ideas on pricing?

Yeah there is a guy in maryland with a fox body stang with one of them running procharger, sit's in his front seat while he runs, Full interior running 8's in the quarter.

Didn't Ram from hell have this on his Paxton set up? If it will help out the Paxton I would be interested in it.

Ya got a price?

Very cool in principle... but this system is made for Fords which already have an intercooler..? In any event it would have to be redesigned to work with our trucks other wise it would have to be adapted to make it work.

it basically works as a simple set up

if you are running a water to air intercooler, all it does is run the water thru there to give it xtra cooling

air to air, basically the same thing, should be a piece of cake to install with the xception of the a/c connections

how does it help the N/A, well by lowering intake air temps.

price, on the webiste doing a little bit of looking , looks like most are about $649

I dont know anything about this kit , I was sent this by another member, it is jsut information for anyone wanting lower intake temps resulting in more boost and more timing .

will it work? I have no idea, principle looks good, but I am jsut forwarding the info

killer chiller

yes, the paxton set up i got from eric, has that killer chiller,:rock:

Stinker said:
this is just something interesting that a few of you fellas running the roe may or even the paxton may want to look into, the ford boys seem to be loving it.

but considerably drops the iats, allowing more boost, looks like it would make the roe possiblly drop the heat issue also

http://killerchiller.com/index.html

Heh, heh. Welcome to 8 months ago, Tony.:D

Got the wires today. Thanks.;)

finisher68 said:
yes, the paxton set up i got from eric, has that killer chiller,:rock:

Did you install it? Any insight on whether it works or not?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back