Supercharged TRD Tundra will make 504 horsepower

There is no way to compair this to a viper truck RC or QC IMO.;) I do have to say that toyota's are very nice:D IMO they are way over priced though:dontknow: My cousin bought a new 07' chevy Z71 crew cab at the end of the year a toyota that was compairably equiped was another 10k:( Again they are nice but not that dang nice:D

Momma always told me..if you dont have anything nice to say, say it anyway..
The Tundra isnt for me..dont like the looks..500+ hp or not..
I dislike the abbreviation for Japan..Also the other ones mentioned earlier..
As for Toyota building cars in the US..smart move, and good for us too..Im sure not all the workers were brought over from Japan..and even if they were, they are still living here, paying taxes, spending money, etc etc..
As for your Mexican built truck by a company that was/is owed by a company from Germany sold in the US..Well who gives a crap..Im sure if you looked at each individual part on your average American car, you might find that more than a few were madre in China, or Taiwan, or wherever..does that make them less American?..I Think the process of building cars and sourcing all the needed parts has made the American car so bastardized that calling it "American" is almost absurd..Am I wrong here?..

I was driving around today and saw a number of the new Tundras... no other SRT10s:dontknow: Plus, you have to SC a tundra to keep with a SRT 10 with basic bolt ons.

You like the looks or not... you don't like where they were made or you don't care, just opinions. Fact is that our trucks are much more rare, and a hell of alot faster.

That's the bottom line:D

show me a tundra that will do 150+ and then it might impress me :D and it will still be slower than me :rock: :rock: :rock:

to me its like putting a huge set of fake tits on an ugly chick...definitly a good idea, but not marriage material:D :p

BurntRubber said:
to me its like putting a huge set of fake tits on an ugly chick...definitly a good idea, but not marriage material:D :p

I like your style;) :D :rock:

BurntRubber said:

283-seal.jpg

To me Ricer is an attitude that is not associated with any type of vehicle. I have seen some F-up'd mustangs. Big wings, huge muffler, etc. What do you think about this.

2062434_52_full.jpg

FlyingLow said:
To me Ricer is an attitude that is not associated with any type of vehicle. I have seen some F-up'd mustangs. Big wings, huge muffler, etc. What do you think about this.

2062434_52_full.jpg

GAYNESS:D

BurntRubber said:

That explains it all. Good stuff:D

They erased my post anyway... can't deal with the truth over there.

C'mon guys, can't we just play nice?

I've removed a few posts here that contained terms that are considered racist by folks of certain ethnicities. Some people might not think or realize that they are racist terms, but the folks that they are directed to do think they are. So they will be treated as such.

I've also removed a few posts that were nothing more than bickering. So let's just put a stop to that here. If you have an issue with another member, take it to PM. I'm not saying you're going to solve the issue, but you won't solve it by making it public either. There are bound to be personality clashes here, I'm not gonna be pushed into taking sides, I will do everything I can to remain neutral, even when I want to take a side.

You might notice I didn't take down any references to the word ricer. I happen to agree with FlyingLow. I don't really believe that it is racist, but maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe it's my deep seated resentment against all the other members of my household who are at least 1/2 Asian LOL. But, I'm willing to listen if anyone does think it is racist and shouldn't be used here.

It's just that at some point we all need to realize that many things can be taken as racist taunts or degrading, or we can take them for what they usually really are, just quips or jokes. Where do we draw the line? No more Irish drinking jokes on St. Patty's day? Really, if you want to talk about racist and degrading, calling every Irishman a drunk is pretty bad (I'm a leprachuan by the way hehehe). But I've got no problem with those jokes, cause that's just what they are is jokes.

But if somebody wants to tell me why we shouldn't allow that, or the term ricer, or any number of other things, I'm here and I'll listen.

I don't want to close this thread, it has some real merit if it is kept on topic. But if I have to come in and clean it up again I will close it. And if I gotta close it, I won't be happy, and someone will pay for that hehehe. So everybody, do me a favor, let this drop, and don't push it anymore.

I agree with Scott that the term "Ricer" is a look, not a racist term.

But then I'm not of Japanese decent either.

OCBob said:
C'mon guys, can't we just play nice?

I've removed a few posts here that contained terms that are considered racist by folks of certain ethnicities. Some people might not think or realize that they are racist terms, but the folks that they are directed to do think they are. So they will be treated as such.

I've also removed a few posts that were nothing more than bickering. So let's just put a stop to that here. If you have an issue with another member, take it to PM. I'm not saying you're going to solve the issue, but you won't solve it by making it public either. There are bound to be personality clashes here, I'm not gonna be pushed into taking sides, I will do everything I can to remain neutral, even when I want to take a side.

You might notice I didn't take down any references to the word ricer. I happen to agree with FlyingLow. I don't really believe that it is racist, but maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe it's my deep seated resentment against all the other members of my household who are at least 1/2 Asian LOL. But, I'm willing to listen if anyone does think it is racist and shouldn't be used here.

It's just that at some point we all need to realize that many things can be taken as racist taunts or degrading, or we can take them for what they usually really are, just quips or jokes. Where do we draw the line? No more Irish drinking jokes on St. Patty's day? Really, if you want to talk about racist and degrading, calling every Irishman a drunk is pretty bad (I'm a leprachuan by the way hehehe). But I've got no problem with those jokes, cause that's just what they are is jokes.

But if somebody wants to tell me why we shouldn't allow that, or the term ricer, or any number of other things, I'm here and I'll listen.

I don't want to close this thread, it has some real merit if it is kept on topic. But if I have to come in and clean it up again I will close it. And if I gotta close it, I won't be happy, and someone will pay for that hehehe. So everybody, do me a favor, let this drop, and don't push it anymore.

Ugly chicks with fake tits, we (the VTCoA members) apologize if we offended you.

Kevan said:
A joke's a joke when it's not on you.
So what would you propose then? No jokes at all?

Nearly every joke ever told pokes fun at someone, whether it be based on age, religion, race, profession, politics, etc. etc.

What is ok and what is off limits? Who gets to decide that?

It seems that it is fine for black comics to poke fun at whites, but if it's the other way around it's racism.

Should I be offended by drunken Irish jokes? Or jokes about bikers? Or short people? Maybe there is something wrong with me, because I'm not. If it's funny I laugh.

I don't know the answers to this I guess. I'm not sure that anyone does. But if anyone does, go ahead and tell me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back