Supra vs: Skyline

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you who admire the performance of Japanese super sports cars like Twin Turbo Zs, Skylines, Supras and their ilk.....

This video cracked my ass..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0uyCnY3m8

"This car could make (even) a dead man scream"............

Last edited:
sleeper said:
How the hell did you watch that? I turned it off after about a minute.

Oh shit,

Sometimes I forget that not everyone speaks Japanese..... :dontknow: :eek:

D

DrPierceMD said:
Or can read....:)

rof............. I didn't wanna be that mean, Eric.......lmao....:rock:

Good to see you....Much love to u my friend.....

D

From what I've read about the Nissan, it is a force to be reckoned with. Not much on looks for me, but damn fast. :rock:

walenator said:
From what I've read about the Nissan, it is a force to be reckoned with. Not much on looks for me, but damn fast. :rock:

Agreed.

The Skyline is what the new GT-R (or whatever the fk it's called) is based on..... It never came to American but it's legend is wearing red boots and a cape, for sure....

And yes, it does look like shit......

D

Its funny how they speak Metric and then always refer back to " horsepower".
I guess Watts just don't have the same impact:confused:

sleeper said:
You considered buying a mustang. I can't believe it.

I had a Fox body Mustang from 1993-1996 when I traded it in on my Z.....

I'm not a Ford Nazi like some of you guys..... For what it is and what they cost, Mustangs can be alotta fun..... I also like Lightnings.... This "Mopar or no car" thing is certainly not my mindset....

I have a helluva lot more gripes with the guys at Dodge than I ever had with Ford..... Ford is consumer driven and shares technology with performance enthusiasts.....

I'd buy that Mustang today if I had the extra dosh to spend on it..... I'd shoot for about 20k just to help him get some of his mod money back.... But alas, it's not to be.

D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back