SURPRISE ? ... I'LL SAY SO!

WOLFRAM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
HEY MIKE,

When you said you was sending me a surprise, I really was expecting this...

TRUCKGONE013.jpg

NOT THIS...

TRUCKGONE013a.jpg

I mean WTF???

I open the door and this is what I got.

Is this the old bait & switch alive and well?

Wait before I get carried away, maybe I ought to switch this to the "OFFENSIVE" section, because...

What you guys are going to call me after this intro may not be suitable for this one.

"PSYCH"

All is Well...

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

That's Terry (the guy that got "HER" here).

Notice he took his shoes off before crawling all over her to get through the window (now that's respect).

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

There was one casualty though.

DSC00268.jpg

Even the truck doesn't want this ugly thing.

P.S.
I'll Expain later why it took so long, I got to get some sleep ( work SUCKS).

Last edited:
The 'ol girl looks good down there in Texas:D
What the hell did he do to the front license plate bracket? It wasn't like that when it left here????:dontknow:
I took pics just in case, which, shoot....I need to get those sent to you....My cell is out right now...new one is on its way, so don't know if you have tried to call....
Take good care of her and hope you have fun driving the beast...:rock:

Congrats!!!!

Does the guy always take his shoes off before getting into the truck? :D

amtrucker22 said:
Congrats!!!!

Does the guy always take his shoes off before getting into the truck? :D

The driver that delivered my truck from Woodhouse also took off his shoes before unloading my truck. I guess it's safer that way since they have to crawl through the side window or back slider. Needless to say, you won't see any "big" guys delivering these trucks in an enclosed trailer.

By the way.. AWESOME truck. Congrats!:rock: :rock: :rock:

ohiosrt10 said:
The driver that delivered my truck from Woodhouse also took off his shoes before unloading my truck. I guess it's safer that way since they have to crawl through the side window or back slider. Needless to say, you won't see any "big" guys delivering these trucks in an enclosed trailer.
Ahhh... Makes sense now. Learn something new everyday!:rock:

ohiosrt10 said:

By the way.. AWESOME truck. Congrats!:rock: :rock: :rock:

I was told the same thing when he delivered my truck to DC Performance.

Congrats on one of the best scores ever on this site. Bikertats and NBT's truck were the finest FI trucks for sale IMO. Supertank too, yes, but just too fast!! LOL

patrick

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back