SUSAN G. KOMEN Breast Cancer Awareness

sgt_bo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know everyone here has a wife, girlfriend, grand mother. So all I am asking is if you can donate $1 or $5 for this great cause. If you can donate more that would be great.

Here is the details... A friend of mine is walking 60 miles in 3 days for the Susan G. Komen Cancer fund. She has a website already where you can donate your hard earned dollars. I know they are hard earned, but just a little bit will help. In Germany we are doing a couple things, 1) We have a local toner Cartridge vendor who is going to donate between 20 cents and 50 cents per used toner cartridge she can get. 2) We are sending around the donation letter to all our friends here in Germany.

So please help me and help our favorite women in our lives.

Here is her website, once you click on the site, upper left hand side you will see where you can donate money. If you donate, in the personal note section please put in SRT-10 so that I can send a thank you note to everyone on the site. Here is a little information. REMEMBER THIS IS A TAX DEDUCTIABLE DONATION.

I also want to thank all my friends and family and the friends of my friends for donating to a great cause. Every year 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. Susan G. Komen foundation is trying to help find a cure for Breast Cancer.
I am helping a friend of mine who is going to walk 60 miles in 3 days, to support Susan G. Komen 3-day for the cure.
I am not asking for lot of money, $1, $10 or whatever you can afford to donate. Remember this is a tax deductible donation also. So please do this not for yourself but for your mother, wife, grandmother, daughter, and girlfriend.

The Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the CureTM is a 60-mile walk for women and men who want to make a personal difference in the fight to end breast cancer. Net proceeds fund innovative global breast cancer research and local community programs supporting education, screening and treatment.
The 2009 Komen 3-Day for the Cure Series took place in 15 cities nationwide and raised more than $91 million.
Since its inception in 2003, the 3-Day for the Cure has raised nearly $500 million.
You’re Dollars at Work Since 1982; Susan G. Komen for the Cure® has invested nearly $1.5 billion in breast cancer research and community programs and promises to invest another $1 billion by 2017.
Of every dollar spent, 84 cents goes toward mission (research, education, screening, treatment); the remaining 16 cents goes toward administrative and fundraising costs.
In fiscal year 2009, Komen made grants to more than 1,900 community organizations totaling more than $93 million.

Please take a moment and just donate what you can, everything and anything will help this cause.

LINK to DONATE.....
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR?px=5142326&fr_id=1474&pg=personal

i have been a breast cancer advocate for many years, and give regularly. good thing your doing, hope they find a cure soon.

Thanks for the kind words, now come on guys, just a small donation. I know most of you like boobs, so lets ensure we find a cure for Breast Cancer.

Definitely is a great cause. I serve as chairman of the local cancer center advisory board so I am well aware of how great an organization the Susan Koman fund is. I lost a sister to breast cancer back in 1976. She was only 22 at the time.

Come on guys, you will have 20 page thread of silly stuff, but this is something important... Just asking for a $1 or $5 nothing big, you can still afford your mods and toys.....

I'll donate a few $ but the link takes me to a general site not her site.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back