suspension problems

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey guys...i need a little help....at high speeds the trucks rear end is really unstable...its so bad if i am doing 80 and turn the wheel a little bit i can loose control...there is alot of sway in the rear...my rear suspension consist of belltech flip kit, lowering shackles, rc swaybar, 9 way adjustable shocks with shock extenders and caltracs.... so far i tried the following

adjusted the shocks multiple times
took off the shock extenders
disconeted the caltracs

is there anything else i can try or look for????...all this happen when i put the traction bars on...

thanks

something in the stuff you installed is still loose or not done correctly. Did the flip kit come with spring perches to weld on the bottom of the housing? take some pics and post them up

If you disconnected the cal tracs and had the same problem I'd look for something loose, hell just re-tighten everything for shits and giggles.

stock sway bar end links ?

I bought justins lower links, and they help a lot.

Are your bushings new in the sway bar.

Oem on the right...rc caltacs middle.....dropped qc on the right
20130118_220910.jpg

i hope Tony sold me the right ones for my QC...

i went several times 100 to 130 with the Calltracks and lowering from Tony's and no issues yet...:D

Hey E on that pic with the caltrac brackets which one is the one u.used? The one to the right?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back