Suspension Time

They sure did last! And were affordable. To our budgets of today anyways! not much techie garb to break down
And I’ll bet the didnt pollute like they started claiming and probably go decent mileage hahaha

I have 3 or 4 albums of our first USA trip 2001. Walgrens did the photos. About $2500 and nobody looks at them:(
Post them up we'll look at them!!

that's sad with photo albums. I've gone through books and books and thinned our collection way down. When the inlaws passed away no one in the families wanted their picture albums!!

I guess it's a digital world

Post them up we'll look at them!!

that's sad with photo albums. I've gone through books and books and thinned our collection way down. When the inlaws passed away no one in the families wanted their picture albums!!

I guess it's a digital world
Na, you guys live there. It was super interesting for us. It would just be boring for you.
Funny thing is we probably drove passed most of you

Na, you guys live there. It was super interesting for us. It would just be boring for you.
Funny thing is we probably drove passed most of you
Right! I was just kiddin ya lol - so glad you enjoyed it. If you traveled the I15 you went by us!

I have 3 or 4 albums of our first USA trip 2001. Walgrens did the photos. About $2500 and nobody looks at them:(
Photos are for personal enjoyment and memories hahaha !
I like to torcher relatives and friends by having them come over for a family picture night .. hahaha

Been from below the I15 Chula Vista even right down to the Tijuana border picking up produce right up to Helena MT

I'm absolutely sure you've seen more of the USA than I have! I've only been to six of the seven western states. Never been to the mid west or the eastern states. I've seen pics and shows of some of the beautiful places -

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back