Swatted a c5 today...

Justanotherdodge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...I was leaving the Hooter's car show today after winning Best of Show Trucks trophy and decide to go get some gas. So I fill'er up and get on the road leading to my cousin's house, when I hear a LS1...I look in my rear view and sure enough there is a C5 Vette with exhaust on my 6. I slowed down to get a better look and this guy and his girl were cruising up beside me and he punched it. It was an auto cuz I heard it down shift :eating: ...We took it out towards the edge of town and he nails it as soon as he gets up beside me. I followed suite and started to pull in 4th. When it was all said and done I had put about 1-2 cars on him a few times with a full tank of gas and spinnin:burnout: The best part was when we went to split up and his girl smiled and waved really big in my direction:star:

Congrats on the win.........particulary with a saftig (juicy) and enthusiastic female cheering you on..... Very envigorating....

SD

WHERE IS WHEELER,TX? SOUNDS FAMILIAR? IS THAT UP THERE IN THE PAN HANDLE? I'M THINKIN PAMPA AREA/ISH...I-40?

NICE KILL...AND NICE LOOKIN' RIDE

I feel ya "JAD".. Tonight I was coming back from a Houston car show meet when I ran up on a C5 and an SS Camaro. I felt so bad about rushing up on them both then passing by them while they were trying to race each other. I quickly slowed down so that I can give them a shot (or should I say "hope" they give ME a shot). The SS driver definately knew what I was doing because we made eye contact while I rushed by them. No luck for me tho. They BOTH slowed down too so as not to get beside me. At that I just dropped the hammer and continued burning on down the road alone and with no other vehicles near me. I hate that. I feel like I'm being discriminated against (or is it fear of losing to a truck?:dontknow: I dunno).

Venom Power said:
I feel ya "JAD".. Tonight I was coming back from a Houston car show meet when I ran up on a C5 and an SS Camaro. I felt so bad about rushing up on them both then passing by them while they were trying to race each other. I quickly slowed down so that I can give them a shot (or should I say "hope" they give ME a shot). The SS driver definately knew what I was doing because we made eye contact while I rushed by them. No luck for me tho. They BOTH slowed down too so as not to get beside me. At that I just dropped the hammer and continued burning on down the road alone and with no other vehicles near me. I hate that. I feel like I'm being discriminated against (or is it fear of losing to a truck?:dontknow: I dunno).

I hardly ever street race, and when I do its 1st gear, 2nd gear, start 3rd shut it down...but I get the same thing in my town..roll up on a modified "import" and what do they do....slow down!!! So much for the 3 story wing and fart can on their rides....LOL!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back