Sweet.....60 members, only on 2nd day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everone

I would like to thank every one that has come to this forum and made it a great place in the first day.

Attaboys to us all

Yep ,won`t be long ,later today.If we continue to grow at at least three members a day we will have over a 1000 members in one year.It is up to all of us to recruit members to make the forum great.

Recruit

ROKTMAN said:
Yep ,won`t be long ,later today.If we continue to grow at at least three members a day we will have over a 1000 members in one year.It is up to all of us to recruit members to make the forum great.
Roger that...over!

Damn, if I'd have launched my site just a little bit sooner....lol. Great job of coming together guys. Let me know if you need some coding help. I spent 2 weeks strait building http://www.vipertruckforum.com/ if this is going to be the spot, I wouldn’t mind sharing some of the code with this place if it's needed. It's all about the trucks and the people! ;-)

Damn Vinnie.Just a couple of days late huh? I surely hope this is the new place to be.We have grown fast.100 members in 66 hours.

This is actually my first time to look around over here. Even though almost nothing here as anyhting to do with cars like mine. haha

WS-6 said:
This is actually my first time to look around over here. Even though almost nothing here as anyhting to do with cars like mine. haha

If you look at some of our sig's...we enjoy our trucks...but own and enjoy other rides as well. There's room for all. Welcome to "the" club!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back