SWEET CUSTOMIZED 10 F/S

Damn that's brutal:confused: The brush guard is pretty kick ass though.....Bwwwaaahhhaaaaaa:D

it has chrome mirrors and a brush gaurd and the lick and stick fender vents:argh: :argh: not another one that is completely cholowed out :slug:

some ppl these days :dontknow:

man i hate to see that :eek:

MAYBE WE CAN GET A GROUP DISCOUNT ON BRUSHGUARDS! AND CHROME FOR THE SIDES...

:eek:AHHHHHH!!!!!! MY EYES, MY EEEEYYYYYEEEESSS!!!!!!:eek:

That is freekin HIDEOUS!!!

Aww c'mon guys, it's just missing one of those fake roll bars with a row of lights on it, Bull horns on the hood, dangling bull balls on the back, and a gunrack in the window. Then it would be perfect.:laugh:

Alberta-SRT said:
Aww c'mon guys, it's just missing one of those fake roll bars with a row of lights on it, Bull horns on the hood, dangling bull balls on the back, and a gunrack in the window. Then it would be perfect.:laugh:
hahaha

well someone asked about this look a few weeks ago.. well thats his answer lol.. that thing has been totally disgraced..

viperhauler said:
hey...it only has 10k miles.....you could take all that shit off, and it wouldn't be a bad deal...looks lowered, too...

It's the weight of all the useless parts that make it look that way. Sad dayzzzzzzzzzz indeed. Reminds me of the one used with a snow plow.

Alberta-SRT said:

In Alberta maybe... :p:p:p:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back