Sweet hood Painting

Hotrodmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I would love to tell you guys I did this but we did not I just found it on eBay .Since we have had threads for ideas on custom paint if figured it would be a neat thing to put up for future ideas or referance . I was not to hot on the wedge style paint on the rest of the truck but the front I likes .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Thats generally why I recomend to customers to not go too wild as much of this stuff is art and of course art is subjective more to taste than quallity . I still love the talent to produce things like this and since I see so much crap work it's nice to see something tastfully done even if it's not something I would do on mine . Most of the wild stuff is bikes as they tend to want to be beyond whats out there . We did a bike a bit ago but the helmet was the crazy part did a skull being split open with a tommyhawk and on the back in candy it said "#1 Blanket Ass" , so you never know what some one likes or dislikes .The guy selling this truck is also not recouping his cost as I think buy it now was 26k
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Hey Hotrodmike, I am so pissed you took my blue stripes idea. It doesn't matter that you came up with it first. I am still pissed.:p Hmmm....what to do now.

Bill.

Venom Power said:
I just like that the truck itself is a dark blue.
I think the truck is black with candy blue graphics. Very nice ones I might add!:rock: :rock:

VA VIPERAM said:
I think the truck is black with candy blue graphics. Very nice ones I might add!:rock: :rock:

Wow then that's more gooder. It sure lookted blue tuh me. It has sort of the Smokie and the Bandit Trans Am feel.

I think for a black truck and I know I'm going to go with either true flame rumble bee style stripe or racing stripes. I think it would be kinda cool doing something like that but snake skin stripes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back