Tail Lights/giving thanks!

ViperPunk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so my good buddy paul aka amtrucker hooked me up with some new tails since i f*cked the last ones up trying to strip off the nightshade. Needless to say he saved me alot of dough and now i can once again drive the truck proudly. Thanks buddy i will post pics tomorrow to show the before and after:rock:

Not a problem. It was good to meet you, although sad I was not able to see your truck.

Look forward to the pics!:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Now we have to find something else to rag on you about at Panama :dontknow:
I'm sure it won't be hard :D

Looks 1000000x better! It's pretty awesome that there are people on this forum willing to donate parts and such, can't beat that..

i know right im definitely gonna do my best to do the same thing, its cool to know someones got your back:rock:

ViperPunk said:
why do you want to sell them they look good on your truck

I keep getting pulled over bro, I bought some 31 led bulbs for the back but they didn't fit. I will take any offer within reason i paid almost 200.00 But good thing is i have my stock one's still

you should just put a light coat of nightshade on the stock ones thats what is done to my new ones from amtrucker

you are lucky i got $200 worth of tickets the first time i got pulled over for my lights before i got the new ones

You know the lights you took off can be made to look brand new with just a little work. I had a set that were so bad you'd have thought they were good for nothing more than a trash can, they came out perfect.

ya they dont play around, how do i fix em cuz i will and pass them on to someone that needs some

Looks ALOT better! Glad they worked out, can't wait to see your truck in September!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back