"Tail Of The Dragon" On The Bike Sunday

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The group I ride Harleys with and I rode about 300 miles Sunday and had a great time. We left Chattanooga and went to Tellico Plains for lunch then across the Cherohala Skyway to that big ass dam at the top end of the tail. Then rode down the tail (317 turns in 11 miles). Scraped the floorboards a couple times on the old Road King but did not get in anyones way. lol.
Beautiful riding weather, great ride.

Don't forget next time! 300 miles is too far to go not to have something to show for it.

The group I ride Harleys with and I rode about 300 miles Sunday and had a great time. We left Chattanooga and went to Tellico Plains for lunch then across the Cherohala Skyway to that big ass dam at the top end of the tail. Then rode down the tail (317 turns in 11 miles). Scraped the floorboards a couple times on the old Road King but did not get in anyones way. lol.
Beautiful riding weather, great ride.

Sounds like you had a great ride! Love being out on the bike.
Joe

Jack, I didn't see you at the 72nd Strugis Rally. I still have a cold beer for you. The 75th Strugis Rally Anniversary will be August 3rd thru the 9th of 2015, that will be a big Rally. Would like to see you guys come out for the rally.:rock:

Jack, I didn't see you at the 72nd Strugis Rally. I still have a cold beer for you. The 75th Strugis Rally Anniversary will be August 3rd thru the 9th of 2015, that will be a big Rally. Would like to see you guys come out for the rally.:rock:

thats goin to be HUUUUUUGH:rock:

You just don't know how bad I wanna come back. Have been to Sturgis 4 times and I am determined to make at least one more trip. I love your part of the country. Of course all the naked ladies don't hurt nothing either.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back