Take care BONE

good Luck Bone...Stay safe and watch your ass over there..

I will cover the same things that all of these guys did too... Come back safe and let everyone know that we love and support you guys and gals. WIthout you and the people that are brave enough to serve... this would be a NON-english speaking country. Thanks again and come HOME!!:rock: :rock: :)

Good luck, stay safe, we will be here waiting for you when you return!!!!

If any of the family needs anything in your absence...have them come here, we will help!

Roy

Be Safe Bone, we appreciate all you do for us!

Hurry back!!!! (for selfish reasons) I can always count on you to crack me up.

:beer: Cheers!

Bone said:
Thanks guys!

I should return a few days after the 4th of July.

Well, they can only get about 2 years out of me every 5 years. I've already put in over a year already in the past 3 years, so they would use my time up if they did. Nevertheless, I am a volunteer (or as we call it, volun-told).

Our Wing rotates different Squadrons on the deployment cycle, but now they have up our numbers again.

For those wanting flags, I will be also flying in OEF in addition to OIF, so let me know which or both theators you want the flag flown in please.

Patrick, if you want me to fly the VTCOA banner over Iraq and Afghanistan, send it out to me and I will. Should have it back for the Nats, or I can bring it to the Nats.
:rock:

Taliban Dan, take it easy on my truck! :eek:

Once again, my address:

Rank Firstname Lastname
116 EACCS/JSTARS
APO AE 09309

email:
[email protected]

Mail IS screened.

Take care of yourself, Bone. Let us know if you need anything while you are over there.

Yep - Be Careful BONE and get home safe!!:rock: :rock:

Don't I feel like a Dick LOLOLOL Sorry Silver I just seen this thread for Dave:eek: :eek: :eek: I started one w/o reading the site first :( Did not mean to step on your toes at all and I apologize :eek: :eek: :D I knew he was leaving today and right after I woke up I came on to post it so he could see it before he left today :eek: :idea:

TheSickness said:
Don't I feel like a Dick LOLOLOL Sorry Silver I just seen this thread for Dave:eek: :eek: :eek: I started one w/o reading the site first :( Did not mean to step on your toes at all and I apologize :eek: :eek: :D I knew he was leaving today and right after I woke up I came on to post it so he could see it before he left today :eek: :idea:

Not a problem son. As always, your heart is in the right place.:rock:

Be safe Dave. I/we appreciate all you do, brother!!! I personally want to say "thank you".

:beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back