Take off parts clearence!!!!!!!!

Steve Austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few take off parts 4 sale.

Black hood scoop insert: $50.00 Retail mopar $100.00

The scoop has been modified by cutting out all brakets that hold the stock cone grill. Slight scuff on front lip.

Glove box door complete: $45.00

Door has minor scuff.

Centre dash insert complete minus start switch: $65.00

Pillar pod with shift light hole already drilled: $45.00

Stock rear tail light: $80.00

Stock subwoofer and speakers make an offer.

All items are plus shipping. All orders will be shipped within 24hr

If you have any questions please let me know

Steve Austin

Last edited:
MYTRAM said:
You wouldn't have a spare steering wheel w/o airbag for sale, would you?

Sorry no steering wheels laying around.

Steve Austin

Is there a light in the glove box? If so I would be willing to take it for $10. I need one

MAka said:
Is there a light in the glove box? If so I would be willing to take it for $10. I need one

No the item on the list is the outer box not the peice attached to the dash that has the light in it. Sorry.

Steve Austin

sleeper said:
Watch ebay, I'v seen them on there a few times.

Thanks, but I've been looking there since I started looking for my truck back in Jan. and don't remember ever seeing a steering wheel. Wasn't actually looking for one until the past 2 months or so. There may heve been one. All I can remember recently is an airbag that pictured the entire wheel, but it wasn't included. Asked the guy about it, said he had it and would sell, but has never got back to me w/price or posted it for sale. No worries though, mines ok, just looking for spare to experiment w/something.

bezal still for sale? Ill take it off your hands for $55 shipped paypal right now.

no.. I just like the look of the silver radio bezel

MAka said:
no.. I just like the look of the silver radio bezel

Gotcha! That was a damn good price.Theres a guy on Ebay trying to sell them for much more.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

What year and model truck do you have(RC,QC)?

I have a regular cab Ram. I saw the guy on ebay which he also includes the push to start button which I already have and I would have no need for that whole combo for nearly $300.

Will the Pillar pod with shift light hole fit on my 06 RC and is the hole drilled for a raptor shift light?
Thanks Robert

SSSSE YA said:
Will the Pillar pod with shift light hole fit on my 06 RC and is the hole drilled for a raptor shift light?
Thanks Robert

I think the issue with pillars is you can't use anything other then the stock one if you have side airbags. I don't know about 06's.

Sorry but I decided to back out, sorry guys but I have members from other sites who are mad at me and well I can understand I dont need it that much. Thanks for the great deal. Nathan K I guess its yours now

MAka said:
Sorry but I decided to back out, sorry guys but I have members from other sites who are mad at me and well I can understand I dont need it that much. Thanks for the great deal. Nathan K I guess its yours now

Why is someone mad at you?

SSSSE YA said:
Thanks Robert

Yes the hole is for a raptor shift light and it will fit the 06 rc.

Steve Austin

FlyingLow said:
Why is someone mad at you?
Well their dash is dried up and cracked and I figure they need it more than me. My dash is like new condition so Ill just wait for someone else to sell theirs.. :D

silversrt said:
Let me guess, you have a Hemi ram that you are turning into an SRT-10 clone?:dontknow:

Actually some of the hemi's come with that same bezal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back