Taking nominations for the new TOTM Guru

includemeout said:
I'll second the motion:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D
I third the motion,I dont believe anybody could do it as well as Jeff.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
I third the motion,I dont believe anybody could do it as well as Jeff.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
You got that right, Jeffy is the man:rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof said:
Because Jeff is not communicating...obviously there is a problem...but without input we are powerless to help...
i agree...before we can make make an educated decision, we need more details (not all of them)...:D

we are family here....

although, i'm not sure what the qualifications would be, but i may be interested if that's what needs to happen to continue this.

I must decline.

At this time I would like to submit my resignation as TOTM Guru. It has been a pleasure working on this and it's been fun, but my time at the helm must and has come to an end. I know this is kind of all the sudden, but I would encourage you (those that would like to see the TOTM continue) to take this seriously. I hope there is a volunteer out there, because the pay sucks, someone always complains and most things will be just out of your control.

As usual, I will be lurking more than anything else

Cheers and I really hope someone steps up

Me!

PS......

There has been a question concerning post plates. I will still update those on request. (You might have to send me an email [email protected] , I just may not see the PM or post.)

Oh and Roy, I won't do what I did in 2007 again. If I need to vent, I'll step out on the back step and rant, you all don't need to hear it and I'm not going to say it.

ViperJeff said:
I must decline.

At this time I would like to submit my resignation as TOTM Guru. It has been a pleasure working on this and it's been fun, but my time at the helm must and has come to an end. I know this is kind of all the sudden, but I would encourage you (those that would like to see the TOTM continue) to take this seriously. I hope there is a volunteer out there, because the pay sucks, someone always complains and most things will be just out of your control.

Me!

PS......

There has been a question concerning post plates. I will still update those on request. (You might have to send me an email [email protected] , I just may not see the PM or post.)

Oh and Roy, I won't do what I did in 2007 again. If I need to vent, I'll step out on the back step and rant, you all don't need to hear it and I'm not going to say it.
So you will continue as VTCOA master totm?

ViperJeff said:
I must decline.

Me!

PS......

Say it aint so Jeff,if you need to talk heres my number 813-363-2731,call me my brother,I will be more than happy to have you rant to me maybe I can offer some words of wisdom. Love you brother.

This is a very sad day Jeff, I wish you all the best man. This really sucks, Some tuff times.

Someone has obviously done something to piss our friend off...who ever it was should man up and let us get this squared away. If Jeff wants out then that is his choice...but it is a shame that someone has pushed him to this point...if you think it was you...lets hear about it.

Prof said:
Someone has obviously done something to piss our friend off...who ever it was should man up and let us get this squared away. If Jeff wants out then that is his choice...but it is a shame that someone has pushed him to this point...if you think it was you...lets hear about it.
Roy I just spoke with Jeff,he assured me that no one has pissed him off.He just needs some time off .But he assured me that he will still be here reading post and posting when necessary.But no no one has pissed him off.He is a great guy and somebody I consider a great firend and my brther.:rock: :rock: :rock:

That's good to hear Earl...but I still have reservations...

P.S. Your package will be in the mail tomorrow!

Prof said:
That's good to hear Earl...but I still have reservations...

P.S. Your package will be in the mail tomorrow!
Thanks Roy,but I belive Jeff just needs a break,I have no reservations about what he said.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Jeff, I wish you the best in your decision to step down. On the bright side who ever takes on his role will have a 1st easy month. I nominate Jeff's truck for TOTM:rock: Before he declined because he ran the show. Now there is no reason to decline:D

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I nominate Jeff's truck for TOTM:rock: Before he declined because he ran the show. Now there is no reason to decline:D
I second the nomination.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back