Talk about your firearms.

VIPER-INJECTED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll start, you don't have to post your opinion (if your against guns). It's a small hobby of mine and I'm sure like many others on here. Anyway on to discussion, post pictures of your guns doesn't matter what from .22lr to 12ga. Post it up!

Just picked up this one today. S&W GOVONOR

shot once. Colt Python .357

Ruger Super Redhawk .44mag

Top-to-bottom- Ruger SR40/Glock 19 gen-4 9mm/s&w .357mag/Ruger.357mag

Last edited:
I keep a few handy

Colt 45
Springfield XDM .40 5.25
Springfield SC XD .40
Browning BL22_______________________

my ammo

Attachments

• Colt-web.jpg
    Colt-web.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 62
is that S&W Govonor the same as the Judge???

Picked up this P90 this week,

Also found this gem,

Steyr Aug A1, Original in box never fired, still has hang tags, been in a safe for 32 years built in 1981... Awesome find..

Daimler?????

I only have a couple. A Glock 23 and a 20ga Westernfield. The 20ga my uncle left me when he passed and the glock I got myself for Christmas a couple years ago. I carry it every time I'm on the bike. That tends to make people drive like they have some sense around me for some reason...:confused:
397386_2310364319624_355652756_n.jpg

392250_2072084962789_1094671346_n.jpg

Picked up this P90 this week,

Also found this gem,

Steyr Aug A1, Original in box never fired, still has hang tags, been in a safe for 32 years built in 1981... Awesome find..

Very Nice

Thanks Jeff,

I'm dying to shoot the AUG although I know I probably should not since it has been kept that way for 3 decades.. But I dont think I will be able to resist holding off..

So in the mean time im trying to fine something else to distract me with to take out and blow some rounds off - Looking at the SCAR 17 .308... Looks like a ton of fun as well..

I really enjoy my both my .40's. Ammo is just to expensive right now so I'm hoarding rounds instead of practicing..... and that really sucks

I'm probably just going to buy more .45 MAG for my pistol and go grin a bit

OK, here's the .45

I have pictures, just can't seen to find them

Attachments

• colt-01-web.jpg
    colt-01-web.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 43
My AR and 1919, also recently picked up a SCAR 17S and spare mags but not sure I want to take it out of the box yet.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    547.1 KB · Views: 58
I really enjoy my both my .40's. Ammo is just to expensive right now so I'm hoarding rounds instead of practicing..... and that really sucks

I'm probably just going to buy more .45 MAG for my pistol and go grin a bit

Same here with .44mag/.45colt ammo.

My AR and 1919, also recently picked up a SCAR 17S and spare mags but not sure I want to take it out of the box yet.

Nice, once you shoot them you won't regret it :) but yea in know what you mean by not wanting to take it out.

Last edited:

Love the SCAR17s, trying to find a good deal on one, What did you end up paying if you dont mind me asking, Oh and what color did you get

Winchester Model 94 30-30
Nothing fancy just good and accurate

Attachments

• IMAG0491.jpg
    IMAG0491.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back